🕐

"Yeo, you think he gone let me hit" Jay whispered to the group, as we walked and snickered down the highschool hall ways. We was just passing him while he was saying it.

"He a hoe, he'll let anyone fuck" Replying to Jay and twisting the ends of my hair.

"Yo he right, nigga probably got something, you don't want no possibilities bruh" Glizzy laughed opening his locker. Manny laughed along with him.

"Dead ass, nigga probably got the third stage of H.I.V" Ayleo busted out laughing.

We speaking on Nick, Nick Simmons. The hoe of almost the fucking City. Then he be walking around like he shy and shit.

Like be a hoe with pride g.

He been fucking and sucking almost everyone in the school expect for Jay, Manny, Ayleo, Teo and I. We don't want no parts of that shit.

Well atleast I don't.

I looked over at Jay who was eye fucking Nick. Nasty Nick.  I scrunched up my face at him then popped his head.

"Aye eye fucker, let's go."

"Oww" He hissed and attempted to do it back before he tripped and nearly busted his ass.

I chuckled-kept walking until I made it to our final and last class before dismissal. Honestly I don't even know why I even continue to come to this useless ass school. Teachers fucking students, the Principal don't even come here so the school basically empty. Ain't shit right about this school.

I tapped my pencil continually on the desk while counting down watch minute until.

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

4:00

RINGGGG!!!!!!

Quickly students scadered to the door.

"Taymor" the teacher called me. This hoe gone make me mad.

"What" I approached her showing every bit of annoyance.

"You know, um, tomorrow is the last day of school..and you know, we still haven't had our session" She chewed on the butt of the pen and rubbed one leg on the other.

"Mhm, I see. Sounds like a personal problem"

She frowned at me and started to remove herself from the chair.

Uh unnnn.

Once she gathered herself in front of me. I smelt a strong smell of fragrances. I turned my face up at her and shook my head.

"I'll get what I want, whether you like it or not" She spoke, mint and breathe lavered around my nose.

"You can ask Nick for wHaT yOu wAnT" I started walking to the door before hearing her yell some other bullshit.

I saw Ayleo standing out by the door. "what did she want"

"A Fail" I rolled my eyes and began walking to the school doors.

Short cause it's my first chapter guys ❤️

-Summer