The Villain Revealed

Midoriya P.O.V

"It's so nice that you've read my letter to the top 5 heroes! I'm so delighted" I heard a familiar voice say. Way too familiar. I don't want to turn around. I don't want to turn around. I don't want to turn around. I think to myself, I take a deep breath and slowly turn around.

"YOU!" We all cry out in confusion, disbelief and I could feel the tears welling up on my side.

Mina was standing on the right side of this person. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I looked back and I knew that it wasn't a joke.

Ochaco P.O.V

I was hanging out with Tsuyu and Jirou before we had gotten a call from Aizawa saying that Villains has confronted and be cautious, the leader is somebody you would have never expected, and will leave you heartbroken. I sighed with a bad feeling in my stomach, we grab the other pro heroes that had graduated from U.A, but I noticed that one of them weren't there. Hm. They must have gotten there before us. I thought to myself and we quickly ran towards U.A. As soon as we got there, we were all frozen in fear. I expected Mina to be apart of it, but not the other person. "HOW COULD YOU!" I cry out as I run to smack them, but Aizawa uses his scarf to capture me and move me to the side, how could he have done this.

"Why would you do this. How could you do this to us" I said while crying.

No One's P.O.V

Ochaco and Midoriya said at the same time while tearing running down their faces.

"How could you do this to me."

"Iida."

292 words

I know this chapter is hella short, but the next chapters will be the longest so it will take me time to update. ALSO! I have to a party to go to tomorrow (even though I don't like the party scene) I will most likely not be able to update, unless I do it in the morning.

How do you feel about the villain? I didn't expect it neither! The next chapter will tell why he switched sides though. SORRY IIDA FANS