I can't get enough of you!

Everyone was laughing, having a good time, smiling faces. It was wonderful and just made your heart warm knowing that everyone was also having a fun time, you helped put up decorations with Gundham.

"Look Y/N, I know you probably think I hate Souda but he's alright. We should throw him a party around the pool!"

Your eyes lit up and you knodded and asked Usami for party decorations and she also helped a bit too, Monokuma seemed to be on a vacation during this.
There were small lantern lights that lit up the whole place, some ribbons around and presents some people got for Kaz, so did Usami.
Of course for food, Teruteru made the best sweets, delicous dinners and more sweets. Seemed like he knew Kaz had a sweet tooth.
There were, strawberries, strawberry cakes, some candy, parfaits in a mini freezer and sodAs.
You rememberd almost falling into the pool then Gundham grabbed your wrist and pulled you back, it was funny.
More and more people started walking to the pool without knowing you and him decorated it, they knew it was Kaz birthday, so they were gonna bring presents.
Some people like Sonia, Ibuki, Chiaki, Nekomaru, and Akane wore swimsuits to hang around the pool. You did too.
Your suit was a one peice that was a dark pink shade with some red lines going down the sided, it defined your body more, it felt a little tight.
Gundham seemed to be blushing a bit but he brushed it off. Most of your friends complimented you and Teru stared at you with a slight nosebleed.
You felt nervouse but it was alright.
You saw bright pink hair in the distance ans saw his eyes, Souda!
"Happy Birhthday Souda!!" You jumped and yelled loud, Ibuki then yelled too and everyone started singing happy birthday as he walked up to you. Everyone cheered and Kaz walked up to you and hugged you.

"How'd you know I did some of this?" You asked hugging him back.

"I kinda peeked..? Was that bad Im sorry!" Everyone went back to there business and Kazuichi turned pink when he looked down.
"Your fine! You wanna do anything? Todays all about youu!" You said as you poked his cheek and his bubblegum eyes lit up.
He grabbed your hand and took you to the food table, and he smiled as he took a bubblegum candy and ate one. He was so happy seemed like he was gonna cry, he gave you a peice of a  tootsie roll and you openes your mouth to let him put it in and so he did, he blushed and ypu hugged him, slightly pushing your chest and made him nervous and laughed it off patting your head.
People found that normal that you and Kaz flirted.
Later Ibuki played rock music, evreryone played Who Is The King, and other games.
The party was coming to an end and everyone started leaving one by one and it was just you and Kaz, it seemed like everyone fell asleep. You and Kaz were still talking about random things, you sat by the side of the pool. Kaz took off his suit and was left in his swimshorts that were half neon green and black, and a white t shirt.
He sat next to you and put his arm on your side to pull you closer, you set your head on his shoulder and kicked the water gently.

(🍋Lemon Starts Here!!🍋)

"You're so fun to hang out with, Y/N. I wish I could.." he grabbed your chin and looked at you, with love in his eyes and he kisses your lips. His lips felt so soft, a little warm, you could smell bubblegum from his mouth.
You pushed your lips against his again wanting more, he did too, you opened your mouth wanting to feel his tongue inside your mouth.
"I want you, Y/N. I can never get enough of you...You always make me smile justing thinking of you...Even at nights I get excited...You're just amazing in my eyes Y/N."
Kaz said everytime he pulled back, he explores your mouth, tasted your lips, licked and wrapped his tongue around yours. He seemed so gentle with you and kind.
He rubbed his hands on your thighs getting closer to your warmth, and moved up to your chest and squeezed through your swimsuit and you let out a moan while he kissed you.

"You want me?"
He asked in a low voice as he grabbed your wrist and made your hand go under her shirt to feel his abs. They felt  really built and hard he let go and let you explore.
He lifted his shirt to let you see him, his cheeks turned pink but didn't show that he was nervous.
You wiggled your thighs and felt a little wet.
"Your tips are hard, I wanted to taste more of you anyways."
He pulled down the straps and your chest busted out, the tips were heard, he pushed you to the ground and he got on top of you licking his lips with lust in his eyes.
He moved down to fondle with one, and gently lick around the tip with the other one.
You went crazy, you arched your back, threw your head back, coverd your mouth to keep your moaning quiet, but you couldn't it felt good how he licked around and gently sucked it, and pinched the other one.
He moved his knee between your legs and you moved your hips against it to rub your pearl and that inscreased the pleasure more. You moaned through your hand and Kaz stopped, he moved his knee and he went down to your heat, he placed two fingers outside your suit and pushed it aside, right around your pearl and he kissed your inner thighs to tease you.
He then pulled your thigh to open your heat and he licked around your entrance.
"You're such a mess Y/N, I want to taste you."
He went up and down with his tongue agond sucked on your pearl intensly, a knot formed inside you and felt yourself coming to your limit.

"Kaz, if you keep doing that I'm going to.."
you felt yourself coming slowly, you reached and felt more sensitive. He swallowed it all with no words, you felt your body get hotter and hotter and you got more nervous, you then feel something poke your thigh. And rubbing your heat up and down.
He length was big and veiny, it looked like it wouldnt fit inside.
"I don't want to hurt you, your too adorable like this. I'll be gentle on you." Kaz said as he pushed his tip on your pearl and you let out a moan you didn't mean to let out.
He then pushed his tip inside slowly, then his length. He was fully inside you, it felt so good because of how sensitive you were, and barely any pain. He stretched your walls, you could feel yourself hugging his length tightly, he felt a little warm.
"Im melting inside you Y/N, your so tight and hot inside." He said in a lpw hot voice, almost sounded like he was mumbling, he waited for you to let you say the ok.
You opened your arms and he fell down to your face and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
It felt like real love, everything he did was so real, your heart was open to him.
He pulled out, then pushed it back in, it felt amazing feeling Kazuichi inside you, he groaned in your ear and breathed heavily and made you moan more.
He started to reach a spot inside you, you moaned louder telling him he reached it.
"I found your sensitive spot? I'm being good to you then." He smiled and he got up and gently rubbed your pearl again with his thumb pushing and rubbing it up and down, you immediatly felt yourself about to reach again and you felt Kaz twitch inside you. He went faster and faster hitting your harder.
"Im gonna blow, Y/N!" He lifted up your thigh as he blew his seed inside you and let out a groan that you never heard him do. You came aswell, both of yours mixed and started to flow outside you and he pulled himself out and coverd his mouth blushing, he let out a small groan as he pulled himself out and looked at you, tired and hot.
You pushed yourself up and got on your knees to hug him, he hugged back and Kaz got up to clean you then himself with a towel.
He let you get dressed and picked you up then took you to your room and set you on your bed.
"Sleep with me please! It was nice.."
You begged him and he listened.
He got under the sheets with you and faced him, he wrapped his arms around you and both fell asleep beung warm together and in love.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Im sorry that i made this so later and Kaz is a nickname and I was gonna get lazy with writing his whole name uwu.
I hope you like it hhhhhhh
And i rushed the end like i always do and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZ BAB
I also wrote a lemon on Denki Kaminari from BNHA, because its his birthday too owo, I wrote other lemons on other dr characrers, i wouldnt mind if you asked me which character I should do!!
And thank you for reading this trash! 💛💛