2// F E A R

C H A P T E R T W O

~Jason• Dal•Rey~

"What the hell is this? I asked for something that will amaze me not this" I throw the papers on the ground, angry with my design team. I would fire all of them but I don't have the time to go thought more interviews for a new department. "Tell them that the next design they send better be something am looking for" my assistance picked up the designs from the floor and left.

Not long after that, the was a knock on my door. I was starting to get frustrated with all the interaction. "What!" A well figured women walked in. She had long blonde hair and the lightest bluest eyes. "Sorry to distribution Mr. Dal Rey I didn't mean to. I brought the new design for the holo pad" her whole body was now in my display.

It was not that cold in the building but it was no excuse to wear such an outfit. He legs were out in the open and her blouse was too many battens down

"Yes, put it on my desk" she walked the same as every other lady in this office. At times it was sexy but at times it was funny. The design got my eye as she puts it down on my desk. I picked up the design and to say the last, this is what I've been looking for. It was perfect, "Who did this? this is amazing"

"You really like it?" I nodded my head not tearing my eyes from the design. "Thank you so much, I put my everything in this design. Am so glad you liked it Mr. Dal Rey"

+ ++

Lia•Frank

"Sorry Anna but go have fun, it is you after all who says you only live once right? Then go, I'll be home after am done" she gives me her best puppy eyes. "Don't stay to long okay" I just nod my head as I push her in the elevator.

She wanted me to go with her to the new year's eve party up at time square

1) I know time square and how crowned it can get on new year's eve and 2) am not a party person so why should I try? I got back to my work section ready to give the project my all

Setting at my desk I breathed out a sigh. Mr. Dal Rey said he hated my design and wanted a new one before I left the office, so here I am. I started sketching out the new design.

If I had gone home the same time everyone else left then what would I be doing at home? Nothing that's what. Am so anti-social it doesn't even bother me anymore, I've always been like this. My parents passed away when I was six in a car accident. My uncle John took me in and I was very happy but his ex wife was a problem. I mean why stay with you ex if your divorce is finalized. They divorced each other because my uncle wanted kids and his ex did not at all.

Sometimes I wonder what my parents were like, the only memory I have of then is when the paramedics covered both they bodies with a black bag. I was too young to remember much but my uncle told me it was a hit and run. He told me they were the kindness humans he had ever came across.

I got up from my office chair satisfied with my sketch. I picked up my phone and sketch going to the elevator so I could give Mr. Dal Rey the sketch ready to go home. The elevator doors opened with a ting and there Mr. Dal Rey was. My heart stopped, I promise it did. This was my first time seeing him in person, and boy was he at kinds of fine.

~•~•~

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

~•~•~