1

"Ok can all 3 sit down please we have something important to say"

"So all 3 of your parents have wanted me to tell you that there is going to be a new person here we do not know that much about that person all we know is that they are going to be living here with all of you"

"Great just what we wanted another person to come and live with us why do are parents even want them here"

"Will your parents haven't told us why but I hope you will take good care of him"

"Wait it's a guy"

"Yes he is they only told us his gender but that's it will if you all need anything just call me ok"

The lady started to walk away leaving them alone on the couch

"Ughhhh I wanted it to be a girl instead why a guy"

"Shut up jimin even if it's a guy it's fine but...what if we make him our slave like you know"

"I know what you mean jungkook but we can also bully a little he can do our clothes or food and other stuff"

"Ture then we don't have to do anything around this house at all"

"HEY ALL 3 OF YOU come over here your parents just called they have more stuff to say about the new guy who will live here"

"OK WERE COMING"

All 3 of them started to get up from the chouch and walked and yoongi got the phone

Hey so what's the new thing we have to know about him

On the other line
Will he is sort like 5'4 he's 18 year's old he's name is hoseok he knows how to dance and that's all but he is going to come tomorrow so you better have the house clean but if you want to know more about him you can aske him when he comes
Call ended

Jungkook started to laugh

"I can't believe he's so short and young know we have two short people in this house"

"HEY I'm not short I'm 6'1 that's tall"

"Ha I'm taller though I'm 6'3"

"HEY BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP I'm the tallest here out of both of you"

"Shut up jungkook" both jimin and yoongi said

"Will I'm going to sleep now if you need me"

"But it's still 9 pm"

"So I'm tired see you both tomorrow and also don't forget the new guy's coming tomorrow"

The next day

HEY WAKE UP ALL OF YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS THE NEW GUY IS HERE

ughh this Early WERE COMING
(Also I know there tall in this and also they have there own rooms)

Jimin gets out of bed to wake up the rest of them

"HEY WAKE UP JUNGKOOK"

"What the hell is wrong with you fuck off also"

"But the new guy is here ok also next is yoongi you go down first"

"Jimin Start's walking to yoongi room
He then opens the door"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED MOTHER FUCKER"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN IT'S STILL EARLY ALSO I DON'T FUCK MOM'S"

"Also the new boy is downstairs that's why see you"

"WAIT WHAT why would he come this early"

"I don't know but come on"

"But I don't have any close on"

"It doesn't matter it's just another guy but you do have on boxers right"

"Yeah ok lets just go I don't care right now"

All 3 of them were downstairs now

"Ok so were is he"

"Umm look down"

"Oh he is really short"

"Hi my name is hoseok and yours is"

"Why do you care"

"Hey don't be rude that one with the red hair is yoongi the other one with kinda bored shoulders is jungkook and that one that is kinda short is jimin"

"Will it is nice to meet all of you"

"Will I'm leaving please take good care of him all of you ok"

'Will now that she is gone I'm going back to bed I'm still tired"

"Umm can one of you tell me were my bedroom is"

"Yeah after I'm done taking and nap also can you clean the house for us thanks also can you make dinner thank ok bye"

"Ok that was rude of him to say but your room is upstairs keep walking down the hall and make a left ok but the rest of what he said make sure to do it cause trust me you do not want to make him mad at all"

"Will now that both of them left can I ask you something hoseok"

"Yeah of course jungkook right that's your name right cause I don't want to say it wrong "

"Yeah that's my name but anyway it's not a question but I just have to say your really cute how are you just so cute"

"Aw thanks your handsome"

"Nope I'm just joking you look a horse"

"Hmm all 3 of you are so rude and also I know I look like a horse your not the first one to say to me"

OK I'm sorry if this is to short or it doesn't make sense but I'll try to make it better😣