Chapter 1:It all began when she appeared...

It all started when she returned from Edolas..

"Lisanna! Welcome Back!" cheers erupted in Fairy Tail.

"Hehehe thanks!" Lisanna said smiling sweetly.

"It's been so long! We missed you!"said someone.

"Welcome back!" I managed to squeeze through the crowd, and when i finally reached, I held out my hand.

"Oh...Thanks Lucy!" She took hold of my hand and squeezed it hard and smiled at me but her eyes seemed cold...

What was that about?

She let go off my hand and immediately turned her back against me.

What's her problem...?

Seeing that I walked away and I saw a salmon colored pink haired Mage walking my way.

"Hi Natsu!" I raised my hand about to wave at him then the most unexpected thing happened.

"Lissana!" he walked right passed me and walked towards Lisanna.

What... Natsu doesn't usually ignore me...

I turned around and saw Natsu hugging Lisanna tightly. "I missed you!"

"Hahaha baka! It's only been a day!" Lisanna said smiling happily.

"What? Can't I hug you?" Natsu said looking at Lissana with puppy eyes.

"You know I can't do anything against that face right?" Lisanna replied.

Seeing that scene just makes my heart ache so I turned around and walked towards the counter.

"Mira! Could you get me a glass of water?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah sure sure!" she said in an annoyed tone.

What happened to her... she doesn't usually treat me like that...

SLAM! Mira slammed that cup of water onto the counter and walked away.

"W-what..." I just stared at her back wondering why she's acting like that.

"U-um...thanks Mira."

"Tch..." that was the only reply I heard from her. I picked up the water and when suddenly...

"Lucy!"

I turned towards the voice...

"Ahh... Yuko!" she was waving at me and smiling as she ran up to me.

"Are you okay? You seemed kinda sad... Are you sick?" she said holding up a hand to my forehead.

"No... I'm fine... thanks for your concern anyway..." I replied.

"Than why do you look so sad?"

She's never gonna give up I guess, so I might as well tell her.

"Well, Everyone has been treating me like I'm-"

"What? Getting clingy on Lissana? Have you gotten weak?" A certain black haired Mage said.

"Tch... whatever Gray get lost. Can't be bordered with you right now."

Everyone was shocked from hearing those words come out of Natsu mouth including me. Usually he would start a fight with Gray whenever Gray teased him...

Gray just scratched his head and walked away and when I mean away I mean towards us.

"What happened to that fire brain? Did he lose his mind or something?" Gray said while looking confused.

Yuko just shrugged her shoulders looking confused too and she turned and faced me.

"Sorry what did you say? I didn't hear you because SOMEONE wanted to start a fight but FAILED and interrupted our conversation."Yuko said obviously directed towards Gray.

"W-what I didn't fail! It's just that the fire brain isint in his right mind today!"

Seeing the both of them argue just made me laugh.

"Hahaha... nevermind maybe next time I'll tell you..." I said and walked out of Fairy Tail waving goodbye to Yuko and Gray.

Usually I would have stayed longer but today I just felt out of place for some reason...

--

How is it so far? Is it bad? I hope not...

But you still have a chance! If you do not like how I'm gonna write this story or if you just don't like me( I mean you don't even know me how can you hate me?). You can still turn back and pretend you didn't even read this story okay?

Oh yeah and if you guys are wondering who is this Yuko girl where did she pop out from or is she a ghost?

No no she my OC.

Don't ask me why I put an OC in there I'll just answer you: cuz I like it.

Hahaha anyway I blabbed too much already.

Don't forget to leave a vote or comment it is appreciated!

THE PICTURE THAT I AM USING IS EDITED BY ME.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

Thank you.

~Yuko