Chapter 4

TIkki sat on the blue haired girl's desk and watched as her holder screamed into her cat pillow. 

"Tikkkiiiiii!" 

"Yes Marinette?" The kwammi said, taking another bite of her cookie while watching the frustrated girl. 

"He thanked me for being a good frieeeendddd!"

Tikki only nodded boredly and Marinette groaned into her pillow. 

"This sucks. The friend zone sucks. The friend zone is like a black hole. I don't like being eaten by black holes, Tikki why am I being followed by a black hole?"

"It's not a black hole Marinette, it's just friendship! All long lasting relationships start off with friendship!" The kwamii replied, moving the hair away from the face of the teenage girl. 

"Really?" Mari asked, lifting her head just slightly to look up at her red friend. 

"Well yeah! I mean, how can there be any other way?" 

Marinette bit her lip and let out a sigh. "It's just talking so long! I want MORE then friendship, I want MORE than 'Thanks for being a 'GoOd fRiEnD'! I wanna be a good GIRLfriend!" The blue haired girl groaned, sinking further into her mattress. 

Tikki shrugged, taking another bite of her cookie. "Good things come to those who wait, you never know, maybe this could lead to something- he did stutter when you were talking to him earlier." 

Mari looked up at the kwamii, "He what?" 

"He stuttered? Didn't you hear it?" replied the kwamii. 

"N-N-NO! I was so focusing on me not stuttering, I wasn't paying enough attention I guess!"

"Well he did." 

The young girl screamed into her pillow, and the red kwamii covered her ears with a chuckle. 

"Knock Knock!" Came a voice from outside the lady's window. Mari nodded at the kwamii to go hide, and walked over to said window and opening it up, revealing a blond boy in skin tight leather. (A/N HOW DOES SHE NOT FIND THAT BOY HOT??) 

"Did you actually just say 'Knock Knock'?" Mari asked with a chuckle. 

"And if I did?" Chat asked, sliding into the large, pink room. The girl rolled her eyes with a smile. 

"I brought something." Chat declared, handing a small basket to the girl, to which she raised her eyebrows, taking the basket into her hands. Inside, she noticed a lump covered in a pink napkin, and when she removed the cloth the saw about a dozen croissants in the bottom. 

"Um, you do know my parents are bakers, right? We're literally standing above the Dupain-Chang bakery. 

"Yes I do. Which is why I brought you these ones. go on, try one. Now." 

"What if I'm not hungry?"

"You will be."

"What if I'm not?" 

"These will be delicious. I promise." The boy in clad promised, holding out his pinkie, to which the girl waved him off. 

"I bet they're not as good as ours."

"I bet they are." 

The young girl gasped dramatically. "Are you telling me that these croissants are better then my family's?"

"At least as good." 

"I don't believe you."

"Not yet." Chat said, lifting a pastry to the girl's lips.