Day Two: 2/28/18

New Year. Same me. Still feel the same way-- miserable. Depressed, and anxious. If you don't already know, not like you would care, I am bisexual. Meaning I like boys and girls. Right now, I like 2 girls and 1 boy. Girls: Lina Jordan, and Kaylin Johnson. Boy: Alexander "Alex" Estevez. One's in my school ~ Lina. She likes basketball, and drawing. Her drawings are cute (like her). Today, she.... Well, I saw her with crutches. I don't know what happened, but I just wish it were me instead of her. She needs her leg, I don't. She needs it for basketball, she loves basketball. It hurts me that she's in pain. Oof. Oh welp, I can't do anything. Kaylin ~ she's far, not that far, but far enough → in Burien, Washington. I think. But Alex ~ is across the street. I don't even know why I'm telling you this, [again] it's not like you care. I hope Lina gets better and heals really quick, and I hope Kaylin and Alex are okay. I don't even know why I'm like this, all depressed and stuff. I'm okay, and I'm aware of that, but I just feel for the world-- you know? With all the horrible things that go on, it's unpleasant. And I guess I wanna feel bad because others have it worse than me, but... Anyways, goodbye, for now, I guess.

X Enely