The day my life changed

I woke up from a dream or at least it was a dream,but for some strange reason it seemed real.

It was my eighteenth birthday,and I had to leave the house,because I made a promise when I was thirteen I would get out of the house.

This was going to be amazing,but then again I would miss my second family. I'm adopted. i told my parents goodbye as I packed my stuff up. I left as I tried to hide my tears. I am really going to miss them.

I drove off with my red car.

I felt like I was lost when I got to the collage.it seems so big compared to the high school I went.i stared in amazement at it.i can't believe I'm doing this. this place looks awesome.

Then some guy yelled at me,"hey get out my way!"

"Huh?"i turned around it was a very tall guy maybe even taller than an average height men would be,and he had dark black hair.he was dressed in orange a lot of it.it looked like he was a pumpkin with that much orange.

"Uh sorry," my face turned red I was so embarrassed.

I made a fool out of myself in front of a guy. i can't believe it.i'm such an idiot.i moved out of his way.

"Thanks,"he said sarcastically

Now he is starting to make me mad.as he walked away he turned his head and glared at me with his jade green eyes. his eyes were so beautiful,while mine were just a stupid brown.

I really got to stop being distracted easily. especially in front of him.he'll just be mean.