Chapter 1: I Wish...

3rd person POV

  Today I start a new life, you tell yourself as you look out the window of the plane you were on, how are you... Mom, Dad?, you sigh as you rest your chin on your hand, having the same emotionless face as usual. Suddenly, a voice comes on overhead and you listen carefully as the driver of the airplane speaks. He said, " Excuse this interruption ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived in Japan, I repeat we have arrived in Japan.", after he finished it wasn't long before the plane had landed and you were allowed off.

  You made it to the area where your luggage is dropped off and grab your luggage. You hurry out not wanting to be stared at because of your emotionless face, because in all honesty it irritated you to be stared at. Since you were in the city you had to take a taxi to get to your house in the suburbs, luckily it didn't take too long to arrive, along with the movers truck not far behind. When you got out of the taxi, the movers were already finished and asked for your signature before leaving.

  When you went inside it wasn't very hard to find the moving boxes for there weren't very many, you traveled very lightly. So for most of the night you put everything in the boxes, in your house the way you liked them. After everything was put up, you made yourself a small bowl of rice and a fried fish and went to your room. You had finished your room earlier that day, so all you had to do was take a quick shower, brush your teeth, put on your pj's and then go to bed. But before you went to sleep, you set up your new uniform on a hanger for tomorrow.

  When it was set up, you turned off your light and got into bed, but before you fell asleep you cupped your hands together in a prayer like motion, I wish... to be caring and kind, warm and bright, just like the light, but not just that I want to be able to be course and firm, cold and harsh, just like the dark..., after you said that you fell fast asleep. Little did you know was that by saying those exact words you were going to be reborn.

_______________________________________________________________________

Me: Well, thank you all for reading my first chapter, I hope you liked it!

Hinamouri Amu: Yeah, and continue to read and you'll get to meet me! Plus, the other gardians!

Tadase: I'm looking forward to meeting you...

Yaya: YEAH, SO COME MEET YAYA AND FRIENDS!!!

Kukai: Yeah, make sure you do that or I'll kick your, butt!!!

Nadeshiko: *Growing irritated* Yaya-chan, Kukai-kun, do not be so loud...

Ikuto: Please continue to read~

Utau: Ikuto-kun~ Let's just go already~

Me: W-well, anyway please continue to read!!!