Vegeta's First Kiss

Vegeta's pov

Vegeta woke a from a loud sound that was coming from outside vegeta was so curious to investigate but he was too hungry to investigate it so walk his ass to the kitchen vegeta made some health for breakfast because he felt like eating something health vegeta turned on the tv and what showed on the tv was a picture a vegeta when he was 2 vegeta choked on his yogurt then kakarot came in the house sweaty vegeta started to pant heavily

"Hey vegeta are you ok"

"Y-yeah I-I'm okay"

"The Father of Vegeta Ouji is now spending his time in prison since we have evidence from the mother of Vegeta Ouji"

Tv showed a clip of his dad abusing him with a hammer its made vegeta fall in tears just remembering that kakarot's had a shocked face on he never knew that kakarot would be that shocked thanks to his mom he doesn't have him anymore then it showed a another clip with vegeta his mother trying to protect vegeta

"GET OUT OF MY WAY WOMEN HE NEEDS TO TEACH LESSON OF HANGING OUT WITH OTHERS"

"I HOPE SOMEONE REALLY SPECIAL WOULD PROTECT HIM FROM YOU HURTING"

Vegeta's eyes widen, vegeta look back at kakarot and smiled then looked back at the tv

"Thank you mother..."

"WELL THAT WON'T HAPPEN CAUSE HE'S A USELESS KID AND HE WILL NOT FIND SPECIAL CAUSE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN CAUSE HE WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER AND I HOPE THIS SPECIAL PERSON IS NOT THE SON OF THE BASTARD BARDOCK I HOPE ITS NOT HIS GOLDEN CHILD 'KAKAROT' CAUSE THAT CHILD IS A CURSE HE'LL MANIPULATE VEGETA MIND"

"I HOPE DOES CAUSE KAKAROT IS OUR ONLY HOPE FOR ME AND VEGETA HE'S OUR BETA AND HE BETTER THAN YOU I HOPE VEGETA MEETS HIM AND OUR BETA BEATS YOUR ASS"

"Oh really and how will he do that when he like 9 years old"

"I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE ALSO STAY AWAY FROM MY SON HE JUST A FOUR YEAR OLD SO STOP TREATING LIKE THIS"

"I'LL TREAT HIM LIKE SHIT CAUSE HE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS"

The video ends and vegeta falls on to his knee and crys he wishes he could forgive mother for all the thing he told her kakarot hugs vegeta and hugs him until he feels better

"Wow I feel so sorry for him I wonder were he is now I wonder with his beta
If not then well search the whole world but anyways he have here the mother of vegeta ouji here to talk about something about there only son vegeta so Miss Ouji tell how your feeling without your horrible husband"

"I'm feeling better now but I had my sons with me"

"Sons?"

"Yes sons, I have two sons the first infant was vegeta then it was tarble and my sons tarble...ran away when my son vegeta age stopped growing"

"So how old is you son vegeta and tell me more about your sons tarble"

"Well he was ten when vegeta ran away so he's eleven right now and tarble was the as vegeta but different tarble was a shy, gentle and quiet and was so active like vegeta but then he ran way when we was the age of 5 and then we only had vegeta and also had by side but vegeta was a different then my friend son his name was kakarot I always called my beta cause I knew he was a special kid but sadly i don't know were he lives but I call him mother later and tell her if I could hang out with her later"

"Sound like a depressing life but I'm glad you'll get to meet kakarot again"

"Yeah, the last time a saw kakarot was when was meet him at the hospital and also whispered in his little this 'you are Vegeta's savior' cause I know that kid would grow to because a strong kid I did see him on tv yesterday and boy he was so tall and muscular i knew he would become so strong"