🧡 EPiSODE TWO 🧡

Cameron

"Oh hi Cameron! I didn't know you were gonna pick me up

"Oh hi Cameron! I didn't know you were gonna pick me up..?" Sofia says confused.

"Oh, right! You're a little late so I came to check on you." I replied smiling and she smiled back.

I've always had a crush on Sofia but I'd always be friend zoned or family zoned. Dove says that she has a plan but I'm starting to think I should try to get rid of my feelings.

"So where's Anna?"

"She's felt sick so Kenny took her home." I replied.

"Aw, I hope she's better soon! That was also nice of Kenny." She says with her sweet voice.

I nod in agreement.

"So what're we gonna do now?" I ask.

"Movies! I'm sure Dove won't mind." She says excitedly.

She takes my hand and I blush a little and she takes me into her apartment but as soon as she opens the door we here a BANG!

We run inside, Sofia still holding my hand to find Dove on the floor.

"CHLOE!!" Sofia yells angrily, "You were eavesdropping!"

"DON'T CALL ME CHLOE and yes! I was eavesdropping I was bored okay?!" Dove replied.

Dove gets up and realises that Sofia is holding my hand. She smirks at me and then starts laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" Sofia asks starting to get annoyed.

"Why'd  you come back anyways?" Dove asks as Sofia rolls her eyes.

"We wanna watch a movie. I was gonna ask you to join us but-"

"NO, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M SORRY!" Dove says shaking her. Sofia and I start to laugh.

"Okayy!" Sofia said rolling the 'y'

...

We got everything ready. "Cameron want to choose a movie?" Sofia asks me.

"Uhh yeah." I felt as if I was being hypnotised by her gorgeous brown eyes so I tried not to make much eye contact. She passed me a box of CD's and I chose to watch 'Snow White' because I knew that it was Sofia's favourite. Sofia says she needed to change so I waited and she came back in the cutest onesie.

Sofia's Onesie

"Back!" She yells as she sets up the movie

"Back!" She yells as she sets up the movie. She sees me looking at her and she laughs to her self.

"Let's get this movie started!" I say.

...

We were halfway through the movie and Sofia fell asleep and she lay her head on my shoulder. Dove 'awwed'
and I turned so red.

"Isn't she so cute Cammy?" She whispers to me trying not to wake Sofia.

"Very." I whisper back and Sofia slightly smiles in her sleep.

(A/N) Hey people back with another episode! This one isn't as long as I promised it to be so I apologise. Just know that I'm a busy girl so yeah.

OLiViA 💙💛💙