Chapter 7

"Tay?" I screamed out

"Makenna I'm here, Don't stress." he yelled out.

My brother was here, how was he here? After a minute Taylor was right by my side, he swung at Jesse's face and sent him right to the floor. I fixed my pants back up and ran out of the woods to his car. I locked myself in and waited, I checked out the bruise on my face It wasn't coverable with make up. Just great. I kept reminding my self that next year when Taylor turned 18 he could take care of me and I could move to Australia and start over.

My phone wouldn't shut up! so many twitter notifications! ding ding ding! god, how did John put up with it? Soon Taylor came back to the car not saying a word just getting in and driving god knows where.

"Where are we going? Why aren't you in Australia?" I questioned him

"Well, I won a trip here! So I thought I would come and visit you. So I went to the Shaster house hold and Jillian told me you had just stormed off so I came to fine you" He cracked a small smile over my way.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?" I asked again.

"To a hotel" He smiled

"You're going to be treated like a princess for the rest of the weekend" He continued driving.

To have my brother here it is the best weekend of my life! MineCon made it even better too. I got a DM on twitter and opened it, it was from John

'Heyy! Could I have your number? I know that sounds weird but I really need to talk to you (:'

I sent him my him my phone number, Taylor had seen.

"Who's the boy?' He chuckled

"Ooh its John" I smiled

"Boyfriend?" he questioned

I laughed

"I wish! This kid dates the most popular girls in school and has a YouTube channel with over 700,000 subs! Hes just a friend" I sighed.

He nodded and we pulled into a hotel, We walked in and Taylor got a room with two double beds and spa access. As soon as I got into the room I just flopped onto the bed, it felt good to be on a big fluffy bed! I grabbed my phone as it rang

"Hello" I spoke cheerfully

"Heyy! Its John" he spoke from the other end.

We talked for a while about what happened until Taylor stole my phone

"HELLO!? THIS IS TAYLOR!! WHO IS THIS!?" He yelled into the phone, I laughed and tried to get my phone back

"YOU SHOULD DATE MY SISTER!" he yelled into the phone again.

"TAY!!" I kept trying to get my phone but he was a foot taller then me.

John must of hung up or something because Taylor handed my phone back with the call ended.

"Taylor! I hate you" I chuckled and hugged him tightly, It was the best having Taylor around. Someone to look up to and someone to hold me when I was upset.

"C'mon the spa awaits!" Taylor chuckled going into the bathroom.

I went through my bag and finally found my swim suit and slipped it on. I smiled and grabbed a towel and waited for Taylor. Finally he got out the bathroom and we walked together to the spa. It was 7:30pm and I just wanted to relax, so that's just what I did!

I woke up late the next morning, 11:00 in fact. Taylor was already digging into a beautiful breakfast of Bacon and Eggs with Vegemite, this was a weird obsession of Taylor's he would eat Vegemite when ever he could! I rolled over and smiled at him, I sat up and jumped into his bed snuggling into the covers.