34 The call

Yoongi was irritated as he walked down the streets. He placed a face mask on his face to hide from A.R.M.Y that he didn't want o be rude to as he wasn't happy at the moment.

" excuse me?" A girl approaches him " here a flier for a concert down this street"

He takes it to not be rude and bows to her " thank you" .

He was walking towards the trash can to throw it in when a name caught his attention " ji su"

The girl behind him was confused as he made a run into the concert hall.

" what's with him?"

Inside he looked everywhere " excuse me where's ji su room ?"

" I'm her friend and who are you?"

" a college mate"

" yeah right"

" can I just talk to her for a bit?" He wanted to take things slow without having to expose himself and give her problems.

" mmm no, I don't trust you Mr." the guy smirked " your a crazy fan huh"

" I wouldn't use those words but close to that"

He just shakes his head and ignores yoongi's plea. This guy seriously Yoongi was going insane knowing ji su was so close to him.

" please the ticket is $30" the ticket master said at the door " here your ticket enjoy"

This was this only chance and he was willing to risk being late to practice.

The show started and various groups performed. It was relaxing but the time was running out and she was not coming out .

" we have star here I bet you all are here for her" says the MC

You bet I reply.

She appeared all dressed up with her violin in hand.

" I want to give you an exclusive gift" she starts off " my next single will played in public for the first time today"

The crowd cheered loud her fan base was big from the looks of it, why haven't I heard of her as an artist before?

She began to play, although as an artist myself I could see she was worriedly and repeatedly looked to the piano.

Was she waiting for someone? Should I go help her I know this piece.

I still remember that day she composed this, the night was Begining and I wanted to sleep, but she ignored my pleas.

" oppa I want to finish this please"

" then play me your song, as a gift"

I rolled onto my side and watched her cheeks turn cherry.

" okay" and she pours her love into the violin .

Will she was at the climax her eyes widen " I know what to add and she continued.

Now she's here playing it, why did she wait to have it on her album?

My legs gave up on me and they walked toward the stage. The staff was to busy enjoying her melody to even noticed me.

I reached the stage and began to play that's when they all realized I was on stage.

Strangely they didn't stop me and watched my movements on the piano.

That's when we connected in feeling I don't think she wanted to create a scene in that moment.

Once we finished she kept smiling to the public and stoped the star from pulling me away " he's an old friend it's okay"

She pulled me away into an empty room " Yoongi-shi"