Hentai Kamen

Hi bros.Do you know what hentai kamen is? if you know please vote for me :) for thos who haven't watch these please watch it,It's not real hentai =_=,Hentai kamen is a super hero in Japan but he was only wearing his underwear and mask but while he wearing mask there is a panty,Anyway,This chapter is all about hentai kamen :)

____________________

Kuroko: I love Hentai Kamen <3

1 Likes

Comments:

Kise: ...

Midorima: ...

Akashi: ...

Kagami: ...

Murasakibara: ...

Momoi: Tetsu-kun...??

Aomine: HELL YEA XD

Kuroko: Hentai kamen is the hero of Japan!!!!!

Midorima: I don't know what to say...

Kagami: Me neither...

Kise: Is he the one who wearing mask with panty in his head and his wearing underwear?

Kuroko: How did you know? Are you watching that Kise-kun?

Aomine: Whoah! I don't know that Kise is watching that...

Kise: I,too,love HENTAI KAMEN!!

Aomine: That's what I want from you,Kise!!!!

Kuroko: WE LOVE HENTAI KAMEN!!

Murasakibara: Is Hentai Kamen loves candy?

Kagami: Oh uh...

Midorima: ...

Kuroko: Yes he is...

Aomine: He love sweet

Kise: I remebered that he's eating sweet candies XD

Murasakibara: I love Hentai Kame-

Akashi: That's enough!! You,Daiki,Atsushi,Shintaro, and Tetsuya,Don't you dare watch that again!!

Midorima: Wha-!? I didn't watch that fucking movie!!

____________________

Hi bros,So,Did you enjoy this chapter?If you did,Please vote for me,It helps me a lot,If you want to watch that movie,Just search for it XD,Anyway,Please vote for me,please keep reading if you are interesting,And if you have a problem with my story please go to my profile and message me what is the problem.I hope you enjoy for this chapter :)