Final

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack On Titan or any of its characters. All copyright belongs to their rightful owners. Lyrics used in the later portion of the fanfiction are from Soakin Wet by Willie Taylor.

Originally, this was used as a portion of a collaboration fanfiction I did with another author called 'Behind Closed Doors', however, my actions offended the other author. When working with other authors, I've always been under the impression that we critique each other by giving constructive criticism and help each other write. While it was my intention to assist in writing and benefiting for both of us to grow together as writers, I came across as insensitive and fucked up by considering a change from the first draft. Maybe it was because I was an immature high-schooler and they were a college student, but in the end, I still messed everything up as per usual when I try to work with people. People always leave me because I do something wrong.

Anyway, we split up, and I promised not to talk to them so I never hurt them ever again.

The collaboration fanfic was abandoned.

But, I didn't have the heart to throw away what I had started and created. There is a story within the words I plastered on a word doc. To throw it all away would be beyond cruel. As such, I've used what I had as a base for this one shot.

Now, this one-shot is being written in celebration for reaching over 1K reads on Holding On. Y'all said "Tick Tock" was the most interesting and so, I give it to you. Written from Eren's POV. It's gonna be brutal, bloody, smutty, and a tad bit... Sweet? No, that's putting it too well. Let's just say progressive. Although, this is NOT for the light-hearted. There's some gross vivid stuff alongside nice vivid stuff. I hope guys enjoy this as much as I did mulling it together. I'd like to know what you think. Hope you enjoy!

I should mention that, if it isn't already obvious, is a doctor x patient kind of story. This was written only for entertainment purposes. I am in no way encouraging this kind of relationship as it is technically unprofessional and to a point can be seen as unethical on the doctor's part. I do know some of these relationships have worked out before, however, but please put all of that kind of critic aside for the duration of this story. Please don't report this story for that, and if there are additional problems you find, please tell me either by comment or private message. I don't want a story to be removed without knowing why.

Thank you, and sorry for the long author's note. I won't keep you any longer. For those who read the whole note, you're the real MVP.

-Serpex

There is a place located far away from public society. This barren complex located in a landlocked terrain is shrouded by great oaks and pines. It is dark, and damp roots are surrounded by nothing but jagged rocks and the rotting corpses of the children and adults who were abandoned by the eye of the people. A building looms in the center of this wasteland, a large windowless grey building with flickering lights and security locked gates binding the foundation tight. This place is home to the ones who never fit in.

They've tried to keep me grounded in this monochrome world void of color and life. Four white walls that have surrounded me for the last few years makes it almost seem like my home. But, this is not home for me. Yet, back to where my parents and sister resided, there is nothing interesting there. Not anymore. People are so bland. Human lives are so fragile tittering on the balance of life and death. One moment passes, and suddenly you're gone. It's all so boring.

Time passes by tiptoeing as if trying to avoid my gaze. But the silent tick tock raking the back of my mind grows louder and then filters back into the void. A single door opens every once in a while as a bland being takes and brings food. Bleached stale bread and soot grey water slither its way inside me. The periodic sloshing back and forth in my room was the only animate action among my daily routine, albeit for the twin size bed in the corner, white disheveled sheets plastered on a white mattress, a minor disturbance in this white stained room.