CHAPTER 4

A/N: This chapter is nothing but pure heat.

I barely make it to the bedroom before I'm tackled on the bed. I fall face first against the mattress, my laugh muffled by the comforter. Strong fingers tickle my sides and I squirm and laugh as I try to get away. I reach my hands back and swat at the offending fingers.

"Stop! I'm going to piss myself if you don't stop." I warn as I try to catch my breath from all the laughter. The evil fingers stop immediately. I struggle to turn over to see who the torturer is. Laughing brown eyes stare down at me in amusement. Jefferson. Of course it's him. Austen is standing behind him, also wearing an amused expression. I try to glower at them, but it's impossible. "Why can't I ever be mad at you two?" I ask absently.

"Because you love us too much." Austen says. Too true.

I make to get up, but Jefferson flattens himself over the top of me. I swat at his shoulders and he lifts himself slightly.

"You made me have to pee." I tell him and squirm out from under him. "I'm going to take a shower before we go to bed."

"Okie doke." Austen says, stripping his shirt off. I assume they are going to get ready for bed while I shower.

I head into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I strip my clothes and toss them into the hamper in the corner. I do my business before starting the shower. I let the water heat up before stepping under the spray. I let the water soak my hair as I turn and grab the bottle of shampoo. I suds up my hair before rinsing it out and adding conditioner.

While the conditioner does its things, I grab a washcloth and bar of soap. I lather up the cloth then start to wash myself. I finish up and pull the showerhead down to rinse myself off.

My mind wanders to that kiss with India. Her lips were so soft and pillowy. My pussy clenches at the memory. Finished rinsing my body and the conditioner out of my head, I switch the setting on the showerhead. I put one leg up on the side of the tub, using my other hand to spread my lips. I aim the spray directly at my clit, and my legs nearly buckle. I close my eyes and imagine India's face. Then I imagine kissing her, my hands tangled in her pixie blonde hair.

I'm so close to an orgasm when I feel fingers teasing my nipples. I start and open my eyes. Austen and Jefferson are standing just outside of the shower, with Austen leaning in to tease me. I groan. It's not the first I've been busted by one of them while I was masturbating, but never by both of them at once.

"Don't mind us, keep going." Austen says with a cheeky grin. He takes his hands back and removes his clothes in record time, and joins me in the shower. He stands in front of me and leans down and takes a nipple into his mouth, the sensation of his warm tongue shooting straight to my pussy. I close my eyes and re-aim the spray. It doesn't take long with Austen's ministrations on my nipples before I'm coming undone. My knees buckle, but Austen catches me before I can fall. He takes the showerhead away from me and turns the water off. My mind is blank post-orgasm, and I feel a warm towel being wrapped around me as I'm lifted up into strong arms.

Jefferson carries me to the bedroom. He sets me down and starts to dry me off. I'm putty in his hands as he rubs the towel over my body. When he's finished he wraps it around my head. I drop to the bed and curl up. I only lie there for a minute before sitting up and toweling my hair off. I toss the towel into the corner and finger comb my hair.

While I'm doing all that, Jefferson strips and leaves the room. Austen comes back in with a brush and sits behind me. He starts to run the brush through my hair, and I close my eyes in bliss.