Not-So-Happy-Campers Part 1

Chris:"Welcome to Total Drama Papa Louie!" "I'm your host Chris McLean!" "Today we have 22 campers to come to compete here at Camp Wawanakwa and win $1,000,000 by completing challenges and staying safe from elemination!" "First contestants here is a plumber and a cupcake worker at Papa's Cupcakeria, James!"

James:"Gee thanks Chris..." *looks at the island* "Wait, I signed up all for this?!"

Chris:"Actually you did."

James:"Well count me out..." *rips paper* "There."

Chris:"I always have extra copies with me heheh!"

James:"Great..."

Chris:"Okay, next up we have Sienna, a girl who has difficulty making friends and is a really big fan of autumn."

Sienna:"Hi Chris! It's nice to meet you!"

Chris:"Uh...hey Sienna!" "Please stand where James is at."

Sienna:"Sure no problem!"

Chris:"Anyways...Our next two contestants are mischievous twins from the Kingdom of X, Xolo and Xandra!"

Xolo:"So where's all the candy?"

Xandra:"Xolo there's no candy here..."

Xolo:"Alrighty then..."

Chris:"Will you two please go with James and Sienna..."

Xandra:"Ok sure why not, I guess..."

Chris:"Next up are Rudy and Scarlett who both are dating each other, form a band called Scarlett and the Shakers, and had to work at the Cheeseria due to stolen band equipment."

*Rudy and Scarlett both kiss*

Chris:"Geez Already?!" "Can you both just go with the others before I change my mind?"

Scarlett:"Sure."

Chris:"Finally, next up is a surfer dude with really long hair like seriously and here is Gremmie!"

Gremmie:"Yo Chris! What's up?"

Chris:"Hey Gremmie right this way!"

Gremmie:"Thanks Chris!"

Chris:"Next up is a goth girl who works at the Cupcakeria with James and loves to read poems and let's welcome Willow!"

Willow:"Uh...hi?"

Chris:"I heard you have a pet spider in your home freaky."

Willow:"Yeah I know I love to take care of Jackie."

Chris:"Okay next up are 5 contestants who have won Kingsley's Customerpalooza, let's welcome Hope, Yui, Steven, Elle and Amy!"

Hope:"Hello Chris!"

Yui:"What's up!"

Steven:"Hey!"

Elle:"Hi!"

Amy:"Hello guys!"

Chris:"Congrats the 5 of you for winning Kingsley's Customerpalooza!" "How are you guys feeling about it?"

All except Steven:"It's Amazing!"

Steven:"Good but I'm the only boy who won it..."

Chris:"Sheesh I know...anyways good luck with the girls heheh!"

*Hope, Yui, Steven, Elle and Amy walk where the others are at*

Chris:"Next up we have Cooper and Prudence who both work at the Pancakeria and own pets surprisingly!"