Part 4

After getting home Bakugou and Kirishima had kept Midoriya up stairs. However they where not sure how much longer that was going to last.

It was getting on dinner time and Midoriya had started to whine. Scratch that he was now flat out throwing a tantrum on the floor.

The only good thing in all this was that Bakugou's parents had called a little earlier reminding him that they would be on a trip for the next week.

However this was also bad because Bakugou was not sure if would be able to repair the house in time if something was to go wrong.

Knowing how Midoriya already had problems controlling his power. He was unsure if the young cinnamon roll could control it now.

But it seemed that Midoriya was answering that question right now. He started to beat his small fist on the floor in his hunger blind rage.

And sure enough cracks had started to appear on the floor. Quickly grabbing the child in fear of the house being demolished. Bakugou ran down stairs and started trying to find something to feed Midoriya.

Finally making it down stairs Kirishima entered the kitchen. " Here why don't I hold that for you." He said to Bakugou while taking Midoriya from his arms. " You can cook right?"

-Akina3036