{152} truth

Literally forgot to upload these past 2 weeks, oops

Please leave as many comments as you want, thank you x

"Can't believe I let myself be seen with you when you have those hideous sunglasses on, oh my god," Louis snorts, shaking his head.

"Heeeeeey." Harry follows close after him into the hotel room he booked for the night, closing the door and letting his bag drop right next to Louis' backpack and shoes. Taking his boots and jacket off, he wanders into the bedroom, just to see Louis sitting on the soft mattress, back against the headboard and looking back at him.
Raising an eyebrow expectantly, the younger man implies for Harry to sit down at the end.

"You wanted to talk."

"Yeah, um. Thanks for agreeing to this."

Louis just hums, still looking expectantly at the curly haired man.

"Okay, um... I just want you to know that you never annoyed me, you- fuck, I don't even know how to say this." The latter stumbles over his words, obviously nervous, and begins to fiddle with the rings on his fingers.

Furrowing his brows at the older one's behaviour, Louis uncrosses his arms and crawls slowly towards the singer. "Hey, shh. It's just me, yeah? Just say whatever you have on your mind. It's okay."

"No, it's not okay, Louis!" Harry snaps his head up and looks at him with upset eyes.

"Wha-"

"It's not okay because I let you go and, and it hurt me more than you. And this wasn't supposed to happen, I swear! I-I just wanted some fun, but then there's you that wraps me around your finger and... and I fell for you. Louis, you are the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and out. You... You never treated me like a famous popstar, you treated me like a normal person and I adored you for that from the first second. And I want to spoil you rotten and show you off to the world so that everyone knows you are mine and mine only. I just- I guess I kind of exploded when I told you you were irritating. Because you were so damn oblivious the whole time, oh my god. I stared at you all the time, I kissed you even when we weren't doing anything sexual like a domestic fool, I wanted you all to myself - and you? You didn't get it! Fuck, it was so frustrating, Louis. You just didn't suspect anything! You played with me and my heart and-and I was okay with it! Because I still got you, even when you didn't return any attraction besides the sexual one. I spent so many days with you, I postponed recording sessions to go fucking shopping with you! And you were just there, being annoyed at the paps and I just... I don't know, I kind of snapped."

Silence.

With a deep sigh, Harry lowers his head and buries it in his hands.
"I know that probably fucked up everything between us even more, but I thought I owed you the truth."

For a couple more seconds, Louis just stares at the other male, before he slowly opens his mouth. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"What? No-"

"You say I am the oblivious one when it's you! I- fuck, Harry, I tweeted you how hot you are and that I want you to fuck me and- and you think I still only wanted that after I got to know more than just your body? Oh my god, Haz."

Carefully, Louis climbs in the older man's lap, his knees bent at Harry's hips and his arms slung over his shoulders. Harry looks up, his hands  automatically locking around Louis' waist.

"I originally just wanted to mess with you, too," Louis whispers, leaning his forehead against Harry's. "I didn't know you, I just saw photos of you and thought you were hot, so I tweeted you. And I took part in this collage just for fun, too - and then you messaged me and I started to like you. Not for your body, but for your dorky self, Hazza. You are such a wonderful, selfless and fun person, so of course I-I started to fall for you. But I never said anything be-because who knew you even liked me too? I know, you gave me presents all the time, but who knows, maybe they were just to keep me quiet and not tell the press. I mean, I'm a nobody. Everyone only knows me because I'm rumored to be dating you," he laughs.

At that, Harry shakes his head firmly, grasping the younger man's face in his hands and looking in the deep blue pools.
"Baby, you are everything to me, you hear me?" Louis nods, closing his eyes to prevent the tears from flowing.
"Louis, you have my heart. I am yours if you let yourself be mine. Please... please be my boyfriend. I love you."

Hearing Harry talk so sincerely, Louis can't suppress his tears anymore and lets out a shaky sob, immediately laughing afterwards, embarrassed. "Harry, there's nothing I want more. I-I... okay. Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend. I love you so much."

And the beaming smile on Harry's face together with the soft kiss he gets just moments after is enough to make Louis forget about all the consequences this decision will have.