Chapter 4

You were amazed that Blue warmed up to you that quickly. Owen says it took other employees months.

"Wow, Yn. Blue likes you. " Owen said as Blue nudged your hand.  Owen said goodbye and showed you where you would be staying for the summer.

It was an airstream trailer and a wooden cabin in the Midestern side of the island right in the beach.

You got out and walked up to the water.  "Hey Owen, where's the nearest dinosaur habitat?" you asked curiously.

Owen shut the golf cart off and walked in his cabin. "The stegosauruses are about 4 mikes from us, and a new exhibit a few miles from here."

Your ears perked up hearing the words new exhibit. "What kind of new exhibit?"

Owen came out with two glass bottles of Coca-Cola and handed one to you. " My boss won't tell me. It's classified apparently."

You sipped your coke and smiled. "Huh. When does it open?" You asked, in hopes of seeing it before summer ends.

"In August. It was supposed to open a few months ago,  but the genetics of the dinosaur were a bit complicated." He explained.

You both spent the afternoon talking about the park and your individual interests.

Owen showed you your bed and you laid down.

"Get some good sleep Yn. We start early tomorrow."

As you fell asleep, sounds if far away dinosaurs were heard.