58

A R T I C L E

C E L E B R I T Y  N E W S

IS DANISSA OVER?

The Rising Boyband Why Don't We member, Daniel Seavey and Instagram Star, Alissa Phillips reportedly broke up after eight months of dating.

Recalling from when it all started, Daniel started leaving hints on Alissa's Instagram after discovering her account through his friend, Eben. They've been friends after a while and thought that drama won't be coming. They stopped being "friends" after a couple of months, but fans were suprised when Alissa flew from USA to Europe to see this boy.

Like how fans wanted to happen, they started dating. It was hard for them (Daniel mentioned in few interviews) to not see the love of his life and his family because of their tour. But despite of the long-distance relationship status, they both always make the most of it when he's back from the tour—her suprising Daniel some watermelons, going on hikes, going on dates and so much more.

As much as we fancied this couple, few weeks ago hasn't been as colorful as it was. Daniel tried avoiding questions about his relationship with Alissa and Alissa hasn't been as active as she is on Instagram. And like how both individual leaves likes and adorable comments on each other's Instagram, it hasn't been appearing lately. Is Instagram broken?

Though, they're still no deleting of photos on both Instagram accounts. Is it just a cool-off or is DANISSA over?