Chapter 13

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
°○°○°○°
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Hoseok POV

"Why haven't we left yet? I wanna leave." Ok why is she so cute for. I have always known Jae as a cold hearted person. But look at her now.

"Jae why are you so loud for?"

"You gotta problem with that?" Ah never mind. The cold hearted one is back.

"Jimin, Taehyung wanna switch?"

"Nah we are fine over here. Next too you." Jimin said.

"Guys we are about the leave. So please have your seat belts on. Thank you." The stewardess said.

Everywhere went quiet and only the noises of seat belts clicking could be heard.

I looked too my left to see Jae struggling with her seat belt. "It's the same as a seat belt in a car. Why are you struggling?" She looked up at me and glared.

"I am nervous. This is my first time on a plane."

"But you were so happy when we got on the plane." I helped her put her seat belt on.

"Thanks Hope." I smiled at her. Hope.

"Looks like you like calling me Hope. So I am your hope after all?" I looked at her. Her ears were turning red.

"I mean you have been calling me turtle and Jae. So imma call you hope." I smiled at what she said.

"Here." I put my hand out. "Hold my hand. It will make you less nervous. Trust me."

I know she doesn't want too. I can tell by the look on her face. She hasn't given me all her trust. I need to win her trust and more.

"Ok, I trust you. I hope I won't feel nervous when I hold your hand."

"You won't. Now, hold my hand before we leave. Make sure to close your eyes. Just think of somewhere. Your dreamland." She nodded and closed her eyes.

I looked at here. Never have I seen a girl like her before. I don't think I will ever see a girl like her anywhere else.

She is different. A good different. A special different.

We were now taking off. The plane speed up. The grip of her hand was stronger. I could feel her shaking.

We were now in the air. "Jae, open your eyes." She shook her head. "You trust me right?" She nodded. "Then open your eyes."

She opened her eyes. Slowly. Now I could see her beautiful eyes. "You can look outside if you want."

"I rather not."

"How about I tell you when to look outside. How about we watch the sunset. I bet you that the sunset is even more beautiful when you watch it from the sky."

"The sunset? I would love to see that." She's smiling. That smile I always love. That smile I want too see everytime.

"What?"

"You're smiling." She looked away. I know her face is red because the tip of her ears are red.

"Hoseok." I looked to my right. Too see Jimin and Taehyung staring at me. "Take good care of her."

"Huh, what do you mean?" I was confused. Take care? Take care of who?

"Take care of Jae." Why do I have too take care of her. I mean yes, Dae told me too take care of her. But I think these two mean it in a different way.

"You're different. I good kind of different." They smiled and I just nodded and took my phone out.

°○°○°○°

"Hoseok, Hoseok." Someone was shaking me. I fell asleep because I knew that this trip would be a long ass ride.

I looked to my left and saw Jae shaking me with her two hands. "Yes."

"You told me to look at the sunset. Since you told me too, you have to watch it with me."

"Umm, sure." I sat up and looked at the view. It was beautiful. I didn't expect it to be this beautiful.

"Woah, this amazing. I need to take a picture." She went through her bag and fished a camera out of it.

"You could've used your phone."

She shrugged. "Camera has better quality."

She took a shot of her view, and I took a shot of my view. "I bet my picture is better."

"Ok show me then." I showed her the picture of my phone. "But that is me."

I nodded. "I know right beautiful." I looked at her smiling. She is different. I like the way she is different.

°○°○°○°

"Finally we are here!" I don't know why Tae decided to shout that but, it's gonna be our home for a week or so after all so I am not suprised. We finally got out of the plane.

We are now on our way to get our stuff. "Tae why are you so loud for? We only got here."

"Let him be Jimin. It's all our first time here in the US." I looked down to see Jae. Yes I looked down, she is shorter than me.

"Come on turtle, we need to get our stuff."

"Ugh I hate that name."

"Aww, but I love it. So let's go turtle."

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~
°○°○°○°
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

OMG IT HAS BEEN A WHILE. WELL IT HAS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME. ANYWAYS THIS CHAPTER IS A FULL HOSEOK CHAPTER.

I DIDN'T REALLY KNOW HOW TO END IT SO, YOU CAN SAY THAT THIS IS LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER.

ANYWAY I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

WELL THAT IS IT FOR NOW.

BYE BYE
LOVELIES
°❤💙💚💛💜°

~M O O N C H I L D 🌙