Chapter 3

So here it is, chapter 3. I'm sorry it's been so long. This hasn't been edited so just sit tight and not yell at every small imperfection. I'm going back over it tomorrow, maybe, to check for typos or mistakes but I'm trying to write carefully. I hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me a little while since I had writers block on what to write so I hope it isn't too bad. Vote, Comment, and fan me,

Hazel

Recap:

"UGGGHHHH." he groaned, rolling off of me cupping himself. Covering my breasts with my arms, I made a run for the door. Doing that stupid 90's movie move, I looked back, only to see the bed empty. Turning back around, i screamed as the guy who made me hot and heavy stood in front of me. His body shook with so much anger I released my arms from covering my breasts.

His eyes softened and that killer smirk returned. He shut the door with his foot, looking at me like I was his last meal.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He stalked over to me with the only emotion I've seen on his face, lust. Stopping in front of me, he tucked one of my loose strands of hair behind my ear, his harsh breathing in my face.

I put my hand on his chest," Can you have one conversation with me without trying to grope me?" I pushed him back and looked up to see if that upset him. It didn't. He was starring at the floor intently, a slight blush that I almost didn't catch on his bronze skin.

"Look," he said, taking in a deep breath of air, " I'm not really good at this."

My eyebrows furrowed, not really good at what? Kidnapping me? Almost forcing me to give away something I promised not give until marriage. Yeah, there was a lot of things he wasn't good at. Instead of saying what was on my mind, knowing it would anger him and possibly lead to other things, I let him do the talking.

" I'm really not the sex craved maniac you think I am. It's just," he looked up at me with that lustful look," you smell so good. Like vanilla and innocence. It makes me proud that no one has ever touched you, that you're still pure, mine."

I opened my mouth to voice my opinion but he interrupted, continuing his explanation.

"I was afraid that I wouldn't find you. I've waited so long."

My hands till over my breasts, I sat confused on the bed. " I don't understand," I said calmly. " I'm trying to be calm, to be patient so I don't lash at you with vulgar words, but you're making this too hard."

He looked at me and in the next moment, he was gone. Before I had the time as to even make a move off of the bed he was back, a piece of clothing in hand. He threw it at me.

" I can't concentrate on what you say with you half naked on my bed."

Holding the clothing close to me, I was trying to give him hints with my eyes. Instead, he just stood there like any other clueless boy with his arms crossed, eyebrows creased.

"Can you um...... Turn around?" I asked shyly, still uncomfortable in the prescience of a man. He smirked and turned around. Waiting a few seconds to see if he would take a peek, I uncrossed my arms and unwound the long sleeve shirt. Slipping it over my head, I put my arms through the sleeves, the hem reaching about two inches past my lower cheeks. "I'm done."

He turned around and took a seat beside me on the bed, dipping it a little. "What I'm about to explain to you is very important. I know you will hate me for a while but I feel it is necessary considering ive been attacking you." He took my hands in his and I pulled them away but his only tightened. I decided to let it drop.

" You belong to me, your body is mine, and your heart is mine. I'm a werewolf and you ar emu mate, the one I'm destined to be with. I am alpha of my pack, I can provide for you, I can be your protector. Fate has made us as one and I will claim you as mine. With that, you will be by my side, serving my pack as Luna."

He can't be serious?!?!?! I took my hands from his and stood in front of him. " I am not anyones possession, you are a crazy psycho path who literally has a brain engery," I spat, now screaming. He stood up towering over me, but that wasn't intimidating at the moment. I was too pissed. I needed to make him angry, I don't know why, I just needed to see how far he'd go. " And plus, I have a boyfriend."

He stood there like he was paralyzed and I knew I had him by his balls. Suddenly his body shook violently as if he was having a stroke. Stepping back in fear. He opened his mouth and at that moment, I saw the canines of his teeth, much larger than someones who was normal. He roared loudly in my face, the vein in his head looking as if it'd burst. I ran to the side of the bed where small nightstand stood. Grabbing the lamp on top of it, I pushed it in front of my body as my weapon. His eyes had returned to that demon like black, he was either really pissed or horny as hell. Instead of pouncing on me like I though he would, he fell on the floor clutching his heart."

Dude, this is my chance to escape. Dropping the lamp on the floor, I wrenched the door open looking from side to side. Taking a right I sped down the hallway hoping I was going the right way. At the end of the corridor, a winding staircase made it's way to the bottom floor I didn't know my captor had. For someone who was really crazy, he really had a lot of money. I took two steps at a time knowing every moment would count. Reaching the first floor, I made the biggest mistake of my life, I entered their lair. In what seemed to be the kitchen, considering the huge microwave, huge oven, and wooden cabinets, an audience of girls and boys sat around the biggest table I'd ever seen. Everyone looked up and starred at me like if I was touched, I would be shattered.

I turned around and ran back knowing the door had to be on this floor. A strong hand grabbed my arm. I turned around expecting a man, surprised it was a woman. Damn she was strong.

Her blue eyes looked deeply into mine," You can't leave," she stated.

Like hell I wouldn't, I kicked her, spit on her but nothing seemed to be working. She was dragging me back to the kitchen where the crowd was pulling my hair when we were exposed to everyone. " Now you listen, I know you're still confused right now but you need to listen to my brother, he nearly lost control a second ago, hence his pain."

His pain, I'd been captured, almost raped, told I was a possession, informed that he was a werewolf, and she has the nerve to talk about his pain. Not to mention the relationship I'm in. It already made me feel dirty that I've barely been thinking about my boyfriend back at school and here I was, craving another's touch. I pulled away from her grasp and slapped her for no apparent reason. That seemed to get everyone that was seated up at a moment's time.

A tall brunette was by the girls' side as she cupped the cheek that was branded with my hand print. Tears threatened to spill from her eyes, telling me that it obviously hurt.

The lean brunette stalked over to me his face expression pissed. " Listen you little bitch, I don't know who you think you are but if you put your hands on my mate again I swear to god I will..."

I was looking down guiltily for some reason and peeked through my lashes to see what had stopped his rambling. Everyone around the rooms' posture had changed, and the brunette looked blankly at something behind me. Everyone sank on one knee with a fist over their heart, ok I've officially landed on planet weirdo's. Turning around, my captor stood there, authority written everywhere on his body. He grabbed me with a fierce need and pushed me in front of him so I was facing the crowd of people. I was pulled flush against him, my backside in contact with his little friend.

"Everyone," his voice boomed, it's power radiating through me," this is my mate, Amber. I stumbeled upon her in the woods last night when we were having our chase. She doesn't believe that we are shifters so, I thought I'd come up with a bet. If I can prove to her that we're shifters she has to stay here with me and give us a go." everyone cheered except me.

" What do you say." he whispered in my ear, " Are you up for the bet."

Okay guys that was it, hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote fan and comment.

Hazel