Part 1

Bujang is a hansome and kind guy. He loves to help people. Almost every girls in Kampung Senang has a crush on him. Some of them has even told him their feelings but Bujang rejected them all because he did not ready yet. One of the girls is actually a witch. The with is so angry because Bujang rejected her. Therefore, she cast a spell on Bujang that turned him into a half man half crocodile creature. Now people were scared of him and even kick him out of Kampung Senang. 

   Now Bujang lives at a swamp nearby. He has learnt from Kirie, the queen of the swamp's fairy, that if you wanted to end the curse Bujang must destroy The Magical Totem of Witches. A lot of people has beed cursed by rejecting the witch and they all cannot became human again.  After 4 weeks getting ready and do training with the swanp giant's lead fighter, Lucky, Bujang now is ready to destroy The Magical Totem of Witches.

   It takes 5 days 5 nights to arrive there. Suddenly, the grounds are shaking. A few moments later, an enormous stone golem appeared from the ground. Using the skills that Lucky teaches him, Bujang fight the golem with ease. Then, his crocodile skin shines and emits some kind of light thatm could be able to melt the golem. After the golem was killed, Bujang run swiftly towards the totem and punch it right at the middle. Then, Bujang return back to normal.

   Bujang went back to the vilage. All the villages shocked to see that Bujang is now back to normal. All of them apologized to him for what they have done to him. Bujang accepted the apologize and they all lived happily ever after.

-THE END-