Chapter 56

Jen's POV

I wake up this morning more excited than I've been all week. Today is the day. I'm going to see Harry soon.

I get out of bed to see that Claire has gone out and left a not on the kitchen counter.

'Grabbing breakfast with Luke, meet up with you and Harry later.'

Luke is Claire's childhood friend and in my opinion they should be dating already. Only problem is Luke travels so much for his job that they hardly see each other.

I walk back to my room and open my closet, staring at it intently, hoping a cute outfit will jump out right at me. I didn't have any time the rest of this week to find an amazing outfit to impress Harry so I'm just going to have to work with what I got.

I decide on a sundress that I had bought for a nursery school teachers event that I had to attend and it's pretty nice. I slip it on and then decide to wear flats. The last thing I want is to be in pain from walking a round in heels while spending time with Harry. I leave my hair straight and put on a bit of makeup before grabbing my purse and heading to the kitchen.

Thankfully Luke picked Claire up and left the car here for me to take to the airport. Claire is smarter than I thought.

After quickly spraying a last bit of perfume on myself I make my way to the car and begin the drive to the airport.

I arrive shortly and walk over to the arrivals section to wait for Harry. According to Claire he should be arriving right now.

After waiting for 30 minutes I'm starting to feel like Harry isn't coming.

I look around and the airport is basically empty. According to the screen on the wall beside me. The next flight due to arrive is only in 30 minutes time. So Harry should have arrived by now.

I look around feeling a little alone and out of place when I see someone familiar walking up to me. It's that guy Jake that always shows us where we need to be.

He smiles at me and walks closer.

"Miss Hart? I need you to come with me." He says as he stops in front of me. At first im a bit scared because why would Harry not tell me that Jake is coming? But I know I should trust Jake since there are cameras around.

"What? I'm supposed to be picking up Harry?"

"Don't worry about him. I need you to just come with me." He smiles again.

"Umm ok?" I follow him as he leads me to an SUV parked outside the entrance of the airport.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as I climb into the car.

"Here read this." He hands me a small folded up note and I am beyond confused.

I open it up as Jake climbs into the drivers seat.

'Jake will take you to where you need to be. Thought I could help you out with something. See you soon babe. -H'

I am still confused. What does Harry need to help me out with?

Jake drives back towards the town and after 15 minutes parks outside a beauty salon.

"What are we doing here?" I ask Jake as he gets out the car to walk around and open my door.

"Just go inside and find out." He seems to know something that I don't.

I walk inside and look around. It's basically empty. I'm about to walk out when a tall brunette comes out from the back. She walks towards me, her high heels clicking against the wooden floor.