Murasakibara Atsushi x SMR

Here, have another update. Fun fact - this book is already full, all the newest requests will appear in the next vol. of the one shots. Yes, I got so many requests. For now, enjoy. Request from XFantasyCreatureX.

3rd POV

Atsushi was sitting on the bench in the park, watching the Generation of Miracles playing basketball. Atsushi was eating a chocolate bar and stared at one guy in particular, Y/n L/n. Seijuro called him the king. For a good while everyone thought they were a couple, but it turned out to not to be be true. Y/n was a mix of the whole Generation of Miracles abilities, including the Emperor Eye. Atsushi loved him ever since they met each other for the first time, when Seijuro and Y/n walked in Teiko, but he would never confess. He always found a good excuse to not to do it.

Murasakibara growled under his breath when he saw Aomine hugging Y/n. He slapped the back of bluenette's head and sat down next to Atsushi. He grabbed the bottle of water and took few sips.

-Want some? – asked Atsushi pointing at the pack of chips in his hand.

-Hell yeah. – smiled Y/n and took some in his hand. – You know I can't say no to you.

-Aww~ Our lovebirds are chirping again. – Y/n winced slightly and blinked few times before he spoke.

-Kise, are you that dumb on your own or is someone paying you for that? – he asked with straight face making Aomine laugh loudly.

Time skip

Atsushi and Y/n were walking home. They were neighbors, so they decided to walk together. They were sharing another package of chips as they walked.

-I want ice cream. – said Atsushi. Y/n noticed some guy selling ice cream, so he pulled Atsushi with him.

-Pick the flavor, my treat. – said Y/n. Atsushi mixed five flavors, while Y/n picked chocolate ones. He paid for the ice cream and they started walking again. Y/n couldn't help but stare at him as he sucked and licked the ice cream. Y/n didn't notice the street lamp on his way and he collided with it. His ice cream fell to the ground.

-Are you okay? – asked Atsushi as he helped Y/n up. Y/n decided to make use of his state and he fake stumbled a bit.

-I will live...I guess. – he said and put his hand on his forehead.

Atsushi shared his ice cream with Y/n and helped him walk home. Then he forced Y/n to sit on the couch. He took some ice out of the refrigerator and put it in the bag.

-Here. – he said and handed the bag to Y/n. He put it to his forehead.

-Thanks. – he answered. Atsushi sat down next to him and inspected Y/n for other injuries. Y/n gladly allowed him, he liked when he was taken care of by Atsushi. – Don't worry, I'm fine.

-You hit yourself pretty hard. – he said still inspecting Y/n.

Y/n chuckled and let him make sure he was okay. Atsushi was stubborn when he wanted to. Y/n adjusted the bag with ice on his forehead.

-You can always kiss it better. – smirked Y/n. Atsushi blushed and looked away. Y/n leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek softly.

-What are you doing?

-Things I should do few years ago. I love you Atsushi. – he said and kissed his lips.

Atsushi was shocked with his ministrations. When Y/n deepened the kiss Atsushi finally broke off of his trance and kissed back passionately. They were making out on the couch until their lungs burned for air. They pulled away and Y/n kissed all over Atsushi's face making him blush more.

-I love you too Y/n. – he said softly.

Y/n smiled and pecked his lips once more. They laid down on the couch and cuddled with each other.

-Do we have anything sweet left? – asked Y/n. – Sweeter than you. – he added smirking.

Atsushi blushed and took the pack of jelly beans form the drawer. He opened it and they both started eating. They shared the kissed between the sweet treats, Y/n even stole few jelly beans out of Atsushi's mouth with quick kisses. Few of them turned in heated make out sessions, but none of them complained.

-I love you. – said Atsushi as he nuzzled Y/n's neck. Y/n played with his hair.

-I love you too sweetheart. – he kissed Atsushi's forehead. – You're the only candy that can help on my sweet tooth.