The Imperials (Part 3)

Sabine, Ezra, and Mira were onboard their Star Destroyer on there way back to Mandalore. Ezra was still curious about what happened at dinner only a few hours earlier. He was laying in bed with Sabine. "So are you going to tell me about earlier or should I just go and talk to her myself?" Ezra asked looking over at Sabine. "Babe its not my place to tell you. She is the one who needs to tell you." Sabine said with a small smile. "Okay I'm going to go and talk to her." he said and got out of bed. He walked over to Mira's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Mira can I come in?" He asked. "Yeah sure come in... What's up?" She asked as her father walked in and sat in the chair next to her bed. "You want to tell me about earlier?" he asked. "Umm....Okay do you promise not to judge me?" she asked. "Of Course Mira." he said simply. "Well dad umm... I-I....I'm gay." She said putting her face into her pillow. She felt a hand on her back. "That's your big secret sweetheart?" He asked. "Yeah...Wait what do you mean?" She asked confused of his reaction. "Mira I already figured that out a long time ago." He said with a smile. "Wait you did?" "Of Course Its just how you acted around other girls and you 'Sleep overs' with your one friend. I will always love and support you no matter what. " he said rubbing her back. Mira hugged him. "Thank you dad I love you too."

Two Hours Later

Sabine woke up from her nap to realize Ezra never came back to bed. She got up and walked over to Mira's room. She opened the door to see Mira curled up in Ezra's arms, both of them were past out. She walked over two them and kissed them both on the forehead. "I love you two so much." She smiled and walked back to bed. They were still a few hours out from Mandalore and the whole family will be there for Mira's Graduation.

Thoughts? Love Yall

-Camie