harry holland blurb #4

56: are you flirting with me?

(this might not be that good cause im awful at flirting lol)

you were at dinner, with harry and his brothers. sam brought his girlfriend, and tom brought along Harrison and Jacob.

you had known them for years, so it wasnt like you had felt uncomfortable. but tonight, something felt off. the air was thick, as if someone was trying to send you a message, but it wasnt getting through.

you had caught harry staring at you multiple times, but it wasnt anything new. "sorry to be the downer, but I have to go guys. I have finals to study for." everyone awed at you, but you knew you had to go.

"I'll walk you out." harry offered and you agreed. "I had fun tonight, thanks again or inviting me." you said, "of course." you finally arrived to your car, but you needed to ask him a question.

"harry, can- can I ask you something?" he smiled, "you just did." you pushed him slightly and laughed, "are you- were you flirting with me back there?" you looked into his eyes, and he smiled.

"y-yeah. I was. I've kinda had a crush on you." you looked at your feet, kicking a rock towards him. "I know." he looked up at you with wide eyes, "you do?"

"yeah, you and tom aren't that good at hiding things."