Is it too late now to say 'sorry'?

MJ had woke Jinjin up which caused Jiminie to wake up also. The boys had forgotten everything that had happened. Jimin was clinging onto to Jinjin's arm, Jimin rested his head on Jinjin's shoulders. The two made their way to the cabinet and took the Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies. The boys munched on the cookies. Jimin pouted when all the kookies were gone, but there was nothing he could do so he just left out a heavy sigh.

The 7 watched the 2 fondly, knowing that they couldn't be mad at them.

"Namjoonie, could you please make up Jiminie's bed AND DON'T BREAK IT THIS TIME," Jin said sternly to the younger.

Namjoon smirked and snaked his arm around Jin's waist. He close to Jin's ear and whispered, " They only bed I broke was ours." 

"GET A WOOM!" Jinjin had yelled looking at the two. Everyone laughed hysterically at the little's behavior. Jin's cheeks got even redder. He grabbed a cupcake that was on the coffee table and smashed it into Namjoon's face, storming away.

Jinjin and Jimin had walked up to MJ with big pleading eyes," Can Jinjin pwease stay over?"

MJ was ready to say no but then, they started pouting poking out their bottom lips. They started pulling on the him of MJ's shirt.

MJ couldn't resist the cuteness,"Only if  Jin says yes."

Jin didn't even think twice,"Of course,", forgetting the fact that they had a concert the next morning. Jinjin ran and jumped onto Jungkook. Jungkook stumbled back at the sudden action. Jungkook smiled at the little.

"Gukkie can you sleep wit Jinjin and Jiminie?Pwease!!!!"

Jungkook gave a warm smile,"Why not, baby," with a small chuckle. Jimin was delighted at this.

MJ started to disapprove of letting his baby boy, stay over. Yoongi noticed this and stepped up,"Jungkook can I talk to you for a second?"

"What is it Hyung?"

"Privately," Yoongi said motioning the others.

Jungkook stared walking towards Yoongi so they could talk, not realizing that Jinjin was still clinging onto him. Yoongi pointed towards Jinjin who was starting to feel confused. Jungkook put Jinjin down gently.

"Comeback vewy vewy fast Gukkie," Jinjin said with a smile. He ran over to Jimin who was resting on the couch. They were debating what colors to paint Jungkook's nails.

Both littles where excited for their sleepover.