A Decision and A Fight

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Annabella pov
A few days later Jacob came and told us he had told Charlie about him and that Bella was different. We would have to teach Bella how to be human.

Alice got Bella contacts.
" These will irritate your eyes at first." Carlisle spoke to Bella.
" The main thing is not to move too fast."
" Try taking a seat. Crossing you legs." I said. Bella got up and sped to the chair. She crossed her legs. I put a hand on Carlisle's arm.
" Maybe a tad slower. Hmm." Carlisle nodded and motioned just a little bit. Alice spoke.
" And blink at least three times a minute." Bella did it awkwardly.
" Good." Alice said. Carlisle put his arm around me and I did the same.
" For a cartoon character." Jacob muttered.
" Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst." Carlisle explained.
" Just don't forget to move your shoulders so it looks like you're breathing."
" And don't sit so straight. Humans don't do that." Rose explained. Bella stood up.
" Okay. I got it. Move around, blink, slouch." We heard a car approaching. Carlisle led Charlie in to Bella.

We stayed in the kitchen to give Charlie and Bella privacy. I stayed in Carlisle's arms. He kissed my cheek gently.

After Charlie left Emmett wouldn't stop bothering Bella so they had a arm wrestling match.
" Don't hurt yourself Emmett." Edward taunted. I chuckled and crossed my arms.
" Alright. On 3. 1. 2. 3." Bella ended up winning. We all ended up laughing. She was having fun. Then she went to the sun. Carlisle picked me up and spun me around causing me to squeak. I laughed. We kissed deeply then pulled away.

A few months later
Renesmee was growing too fast. Carlisle and I were trying to figure out what was going on.

One day Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob came in. Bella told us that Irina had been there but disappeared. Carlisle called Tanya to figure out what was going on.
" Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us."
" It looks like she changed her mind." Edward said. I spoke.
" Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her."
"Wish I could have just spoken to her."
" She's family. She'll come around." Carlisle lay back and put his arm around my shoulder and kept me close. I curled into his chest. He kissed my head. Just then the rest of the family came in. Valerie curled against my side. I loved my family very much.

One day we were all relaxing and listening to Renesmee play the piano. Carlisle and I were playing chess while Jasper was sitting on the couch reading. The others were surrounding the piano listening. Just then we heard glass shattering. We looked to see Alice standing there scared and shocked. Jasper sped over to her.
" What is it Alice?" I stood up immediately.
" The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Cauis, Marcus, the Guard. And Irina." Bella got Renesmee up and held her close.
" Why?" Carlisle asked. Edward turned to Bella.
" What did Irina see in the woods?"
" We were just walking." Bella said. Jacob spoke.
" Ness was catching snowflakes."
" Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an immortal child."

We went to the study so Carlisle could explain.
" The immortal children were very beautiful. So enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. They couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation. Stories spread. The Volturi were forced to intervene. Since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart. Countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families. Lost."
" So the Denalis mother made an immortal child?"
" Yes. And she paid the price."
" Well Renesmee's nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day." Bella said.
" So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Edward answered Jacob.
" Aro has enough proof with Irina's thoughts."
" So we fight."
" They're offensive weapons are too powerful. No one could stand against Jane." Jasper said.
" Alec's even worse." Alice explained.
" Well then we convince them."
" They're coming to kill us, not to talk." Emmett said. Edward spoke up.
" No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, we have friends all around the world."
" I won't ask them to fight."
" Not fight. Witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen." I put a hand on Carlisle's crossed arms.
" We can ask this of our friends." It was silent for a bit before Carlisle put a hand over my own. He nodded.