Ch 20| Yoonkook

Don't be fooled by the title of this chapter nothing romantic in this ch since I'm still trying to decide what ships to add

After namjoon stayed in the studio and yoongi took Jungkook to some lamb skewers place since he was caving it and hoped Jungkook would like it as much as he did.

   "You really didn't have to invite me hyung it makes me feel bad that your paying and all!" Jungkook says touching his hair as Yoongi shakes his head. "No please let me think of it as a way of me paying you a bit back for all the things I've done to you Yea? Plus I wanna get to know you more and your story see what we have in common..."he says smiling and they both order as Yoongi decides to start first.

   "Well first of all I'm three years older than you just like your brother he's only older by a few months, umm I'm taking the extra year classes that why I haven't graduated when I should and I will soon.... college will immediately skip me to the second year since I'm doing very well I got accepted to college already thank god.... it's an online school and I can also go to the campus as well... after that man where do I start..."he talks looking back at everything. "I was raised in Daegu I have an older brother who's older than me by two years.... umm yes I am the youngest just like you.....when little I liked the idea of rapping and all I would try selling my stuff but people would never give the money back.....since my family was poor I either had to get 1 dollar black bean middle or the bus home sometimes I would choose the bus tho my mom did have food she was extremely busy just like my father.... they love me but based on the dream I want ro pursue they really don't.... like it.... but my brother supports me in everything." he says as Jungkook tentively listens as the drinks come

    "When I was in middle school my second year I had this girlfriend I loved her but I didn't know how to act around her I did get my first kiss by her until she decided to end it with me.....I wrote a song for her I know I was young but I believed it was love and thinking back maybe I did actually live her I wish I would have treated her better..... anyways moving a bit I was called short and all which made me feel really insecure..... people would tease me and I would hate it part of that is why I act cold.....until I met them I met namjoon first then I met hobi and jimin and lastly taehyung almost by beginning of High School. We roomed the summer program and that's how it happened." he stops as the lamb skewered come and explains more to Jungkook.

   "So yea now you know about me I wish to become a rapper and make people hear my music I think it would help them..... since it's what I love.... how about you what's your life story Jungkook?"he says, and Jungkook is starting to feel bad since he in a way did live a bit better.

   "Well I'm the youngest out of the Jeans, umm my mom and dad always loved me and support me but slowly as things happened they got better jobs making them Not be so much at home I used to love in Busan I was born their but then we moved because of the same reason..... but Jin always helped me and all." he says eating as Yoongi is now the one listening.

    "People somehow didn't really much like me.... but they only insulated me never hurt me as much that's when I met taehyung in second  grade he was really nice..... outgoing he was my first friends he would always do things with me and all I felt happy..... then slowly he stared ignoring and lying to me to the point he wouldn't hang as much anymore with me and I found was because people told him stuff and he felt embarrassed to be my friend now he was the one who insulted me and that hurt a lot..... ever since then I was lonely.... my recess and lunch would feel horrible.... I would cry.... I guess I've always been a crybaby somehow....then I got to high school and I saw taehyung he started the insults then you guys came along and started hugging me after I accidentally bumped into you guys....I felt afraid you guys humiliated me a lot I would cry myself to sleep.....why was my life so horrible after jin left the school..... I now know why u guys did it but I hope u would haven't done it as much.... u weren't the only ones in PE I would get my uniform stolen..."he speaks making Yoongi feel has but he keeps eating.

    "Guess I've always been a humiliation to others but I was tired of it and I let it all out with my brother and I realized I need to change my act and how I am so now I'm more tough as u can see.... but I'm only doing it to protect myself but.... it's now in the past I forgive you guys....moving topics I love singing and dancing it's like my passion... I was to become an idol really but if that doesn't work out I plan to be an editor of videos and all I really enjoy that as well.... I've never gotten  kissed nor holded hands umm what else..... I can speak English sorta... and that's really there's too me you guys know a bit of the rest." he says as Yoongi nods.

   "Your really talented I keep repeating it but it's the truth... I honestly hope taehyung realizes everything out of everyone he really should be the one to apologize since he knows you for  a while now... also I feel you will become and idol maybe we become it together who knows just never give up...and all, I know you won't and I hope with this we can start a friendship little by little....I'm sorry  I hurt you Jeon Jungkook I wish I would have become your friend instead." Yoongi says. Jungkook gives him his bunny smile and yoongi blurts our saying cute and they both laugh

   "Haha it's fine hyung I hope with this we can start to move on as well... thanks for the meal by the way....how about we leave the seriousness and joke around a bit?"he says and yoongi starts with his stuff making Jungkook laugh as Jungkook also is making him laugh. After a lot it's 7:30 and namjoon drives Jungkook home and yoongi being yoongi the first one and jungkook being last namjoon starts talking to him wanting to have interest in stuff he likes and songs

   "You like Charlie Puth huh? Well what if we put some right now show that beautiful voice of yours Jungkook ah!'namjoon shouts putting on the song Jungkook starts singing and Namjoon sings horrible making Jungkook laugh.

   "It's funny how much music cans be your healer and all it just I can't describe it." Jungkook says looking at the window. "I know what you mean music is everything without it the world would be so boring, ahh really I can't imagine... anyways jin and I have even getting a long a bit.... though what's up  with his dad jokes?"

   "Oh haha he does it for fun and to please himself that he is what he likes. To say funny.... ahh if only u knew the things Jin did it's just wow but he makes me laugh with his laughter at times it big his joke but his laugh that you can't help it one day you will hear it and u will understand... you can ask Jiminie."

   "Oh really? Wow yea I have a sister she's your age actually ahh she's really funny as well I'm glad I have a sister becuz I wouldn't be lonely you know?" Namjoon says getting closer to Jungkook street he tells him goodbye as Jungkook enters to the house being a bit quiet to see Jin on the table.

   "Well look who is finally back home how was it did they do anything? If so tell me and I'll see if I kill the destruction person or the grandpa one." Jin says looking up removing his glasses.

   "No actually I got an apology from Namjoon which was sincere and all Yoongi bought me food and all my day was good I'm guessing you took Jimin to eat?"

   "Yep I did I also got to tell him my joke and all anyways go and change I can see your tired." with that Jungkook goes up the stairs removing his clothes and showering and putting his comfy pijamas it's crazy ro him how much things have changed in just a short amount of time.... he's scared but knows he can over come anything that may now come his way

  Thanks for 1K reads this is the fastest book that's gotten to that point there's a few chapters left then I'll be doing the sequel I already have the whole summary and name I just need to do the cover, again to make see u guys want a boyxgirl or a boyxboy