☣ WaRnInG ☣ (A/N)

"All personnel are asked to evacuate the facility, to ××××××××× there has been a containment breach." The loud voice says over the intercom, echoing in the "empty" hallways.

"Well Shit. Anyways, back to what I was going to tell you all. My name is Dr. Artificial, no I'm not artificial intelligence assholes. Anyways, I will be your uh hostess for the evening. I honestly don't fucking know, but I gotta say a few things before the experimental fun begins. First off, this book will be Nsfw, which means Not safe for work and or school. Saying that, it means that this book will have lots of gore, death, fear and kinky sex scenes." I pause looking at all the potential readers, I breathe.

"Most of it will be kinky sex scenes, honestly. Anyways let's continue, second of all there will be no fucking human versions of any of the scps unless they're already humanoids and or unless I want some Yuri shit in here so I make one of the scps a girl human thing or whatever. Number three all chapters will be connected, except ones like this, which means the shit that happened in the last chapter might appear in the next chapter depending on which scp you encounter. Number four I will be calling the scps by their numbers, sometimes I'll use their nicknames but it depends on which fucking one." I stop again, taking a sip out of my Smart water bottle.

I am a scientist I gotta keep smart, that's how I became one. One of the people or whatevers raise their hand, their light R/E/C eyes shining in the dim light. "Uh, yes?" I say looking at them, taking in their features. "Um, I was wondering...will there be D boys and girls...or something....." The say looking into my eyes, I fix my non existing glasses. "Yes, all of you are D girls or  whatever... I honestly don't know what to call you guys......so I'ma just give you all random fucking numbers. Instead of your real names, like D-7390 here." I say pointing to a sleeping D boy, he looked peaceful in his sleep, little did they know he was dead. "Anyways you all will be assigned numbers, random inmates boys or girls. You all must listen to the guards and other personnel, alright? Alright! Now-" I'm cut off by a loud yell and gunshots. I silently curse under my breath, grabbing my key cards. "Now, when I open this door, we all gotta run like hell!" I say, walking over to the door. I put my key card to the door, it opens and I book it. Leaving the D people behind, I must look after myself after all. I keep running until I run into someone, I look up to see 049 looming over me. "Shit."