The Best Friend - i

Chapter i ~ Drop their panties ~

"Did you hear that, Beth? They say a new student is transferring to this school today!" I attempt to lighten her mood. She has just been dumped by the guy she's had her longest relationship of a month with. Ethan Gregory broke my baby's heart. Too bad I 'accidentally' slammed that boy's finger against the door and snapped that thing like a twig.

Just kidding! About it being an accident, of course.

"I hope the person is nice. Ethan said I wasn't exciting enough. Am I- Am I boring to you, Danny?" She pouts her lips as she slumps against a bench that sits on the side of the main hallway that covers the frontier of the entrance for Easton High School.

"Boring? You? When we were 13, you ran to my house with a puppy you found on the road, bawling your eyes out because Auntie Rose wouldn't let you keep it. Cute guys come up to me all the time... to ask me for your number. I mean like... those fine hunks of flesh spoke to me!" I reassure, patting the back of her slumping figure.

Suddenly, a subtle sent of cologne enters my nostrils and the sex-appeal-meter begins to overflow due to the amount filling the air.

Bethany and I simultaneously turn our heads towards a god-like man. His black shirt is looking suffocating against his built torso, flaunting off the hard earned body he's built from exercise and healthy dieting. His light brown hair is styled messily but it fits his look of casualness. His piercing hazy green eyes with a strong sense of confidence and 6'2 height is intimidating.

Talk about wow.

Without looking, I reach over to Bethany and place my hand underneath her chin, pushing it up to close her mouth.

"Wouldn't want him to see you drool," I whisper in her ear and she nods in agreement.

Everybody in the hall comes to a silence as they feel the shift of aura in the air, turning towards the god-like hunk and drinking in his appearance, taking him in like the tall glass of water he is. If he were to glance at any girl in the hall right now, single or taken, they would willfully drop their panties right then and there. Does that include me? I'd take the chance and say HECK YES!

Before I do something I may or may not regret, where's my boyfriend?

"This guy has been blessed from head to toe. Hey Danny, will you be okay if I just become gay for a brief second and gush with all these other girls?" Mitchel, my boyfriend, asks from behind me. His breath tickling behind my ear, giving me a little bit of a shiver.

"Only if you let me gush too," I whisper back, the both of us watching the boy take a turn and walk towards the main office.

After walking through the doors of the main office, everybody snaps out of their trance and the halls gradually increase in volume.

Mitchel hops to sit on the bench and we both turn our bodies to face each other.

"Okay, ready?" I ask and he nods his head right away. "Poof! You're back to being straight. Now gimme a kiss," I say as I lean forward from my sitting position and pucker my lips.

He leans in as well and gives me a quick peck on the lips before pulling back, both of us grinning with content.

"Gag. I'd be doing this too but oh look at the time! It's 'Beth is single' time so please have mercy," she whines, refusing to let us show PDA for any longer.

I pout and turn my attention back to Mitchel. Mitchel has a baby face with soft cheeks and gentle jawline. His eyes shine dark blue and his hair jet black. His big round glasses rests comfortably on top of his tall, cute button nose and his semi-muscly body has my love. His smile allows his precious left dimple to appear on his cheek.