Part 2

Edmund woke up and saw huge footprints and Lucy was gone. "Lucy? Lucy!" Edmund said. Drinian woke up and started waking up the other soldiers . They all followed the footsteps "Caspian, Lucy's dagger" Edmund said . All of a sudden, arrow were being shit at their direction. Caspian grabbed Edmund's arm and pushed Ed behind him. The invisible 'terrifying beast' were becoming visible, slowly they saw the real 'beasts' who were attacking them. Edmund held a sword at one of them "where's my sister you pipsqueak" Edmund said. "In the mansion" he said "what mansion?" Edmund said. Caspian nudged Edmund , he looked over "oh, that mansion" Edmund said . Lucy got out with Coriakin *I don't know the exact way to spell it* . They went into the mansion . Coriakin explained about the mist. There he sent a blue star so they kind defeat the source of the mist. They got back to the ship. They have been lost at sea for a week in a tempest. The ship was barely managing. Edmund, Caspian and Drinian were in a room discussing what they're gonna do. "We're stuck here, and if we don't find land soon enough I don't know how we're going to make it. The blue star doesn't seem anywhere. I say we sail opposite of the tempest" Drinian said. "We could be eaten by a sea serpent" Edmund said. Caspian woke up and walked to the table. "Well than how would you like to be the one telling him we're abandoning the quest captain" Caspian said a bit annoyed. "Alright Your majesty, just a word of warning, these are strange seas we're sailing , and it can play nasty tricks on a close mind... very nasty" he said wearing his jacket and going out.

Caspian sat on the couch next to Edmund . "The ship will make it trough" Edmund said. "What did he mean by 'close mind'?" Edmund said "I don't quite know." Caspian said. "Do you really think there will be sea serpents?" Edmund said "Well, I doubt, but its Narnia, you can expect anything to happen" Caspian said. "Why? Are you afraid" Caspian said. "What? No" Edmund said. The rain kept on pouring. It felt was easing for Edmund . Caspian looked at Edmund. "Are you tired?" Caspian said. "Yeah" Edmund said. Caspian woke up and grabbed a jacket. He placed it over Edmund and walked to the other room. Caspian took of his armor, Edmund was already on the rocking bed. Caspian got on his bed as well. They both slept. Edmund kept having nightmares. All the flashbacks of Jadis and when she almost killed him haunted him.

Lucy woke up and went to Caspian and Edmund's room. "Edmund, Edmund" Edmund woke up and saw the witch. He gasped and took out his sword. "Edmund" Lucy whispered. The witch was gone . Caspian got up as well from a nightmare. "Father" he said. "I can't sleep" Lucy said . "Let me guess... bad dreams" Edmund said "either we're all going mad... or something is playing with out mind" Edmund said. Lucy went back to sleep. "You alright Caspian" Edmund said. "Yeah... just nightmares". The tempest was finally over and they found a volcanic land . Lucy, Caspian and Edmund walked around to see what's on the islands. "Who do you think was here?" Edmund said. "I think maybe one of the lords" Caspian said. "Come on" Edmund said. They grabbed a rope and went down. They all made it in the cave. In there they saw a pool "What is that?" Lucy said "it looks like a gold statue" Edmund said. "Not any statue, he's one of the lords." Caspian said. Edmund grabbed a stick to touch the statue. The stick was turning to gold. Edmund threw it back quickly. "We need his sword" Caspian said. Edmund got out his sword and grabbed the other one in the pool. Caspian grabbed Edmund's hand and took the sword. "It hasn't turned to gold" Lucy said. "Its magic" Caspian said. "Lets get out of here I kinda have a bad feeling" Lucy said. They got out and walked to where they left the boats. "What food did you find?" Caspian said

"Its volcanic Your majesty, not much grows" Gale's dad said . "Where's Eustace?" Lucy said "He's out not helping us load the boat" Reepicheep said.

"Edmund I got a bad feeling" Lucy said "I'll go and find him" Edmund said. He walked back , "I'll come with you" Caspian said.