Subjects A and B - Maria and Jade

Nelson anxiously waited in the same spot on Miami Beach here's he has been for the part two days. Both days he met plenty of girls and got over thirty pictures in total. He has plenty enough for a summer portfolio. He already has a name for it and everything. But he was here for photos he'd rather keep to himself.... personally.

Both days he met two very beautiful girls. Two girls he photographed had very distinct personalities that lasted on him and made him go into full perverted mode. Two girls gave him their number and said clearly that they wanted to see him and work with him again. Plus both of them go to his college so bonus.

Oh, there was one now. She's early. Jade was wearing a sundress coverup and a sun hat. Her short hair was flattened underneath it tin make it look like her hair went past her ears when Nelson knew it clearly didn't. She saw him and skipped over happily.

"Hey Nell! You said I was going to be able to meet Maria today? I'm so excited! I mean, she looked GORGEOUS in those pictures and I can't wait to see her in person! I even wore my best cover up to look cute. Oh, you don't mind that I wore a different bikini, do you? Oh my god I hope she likes me!"

Jade did a little twirl to display herself to Nelson like he was some sort of fashion guru. It's not like Nelson didn't mind, but how she was gushing about meeting Maria was a little bit annoying. That's when during Jade's rabling a large gasp came out of her mouth. Nelson looked over to where she was looking and he saw Maria walking towards them.

Maria went ahead and did her hair and makeup, unlike last time. Thinking about it, Nelson noticed that both girls took great care in their appearance this time. Probably knowing that they were going to be taking lots of photos this time after all. Nelson smiled as Maria flicked her hair on her shoulders and approached the two smaller people.

"Hello Nelson. Oh, and you must be Jade. Wait a second, you're the animator who won that award for your ph Animations, aren't you? I'm a huge fan!"

Maria smiled and shook Jade's hand. Jade was clearly shook. She looked over at Nelson with this fangirl like expression. That's when it hit Nelson. This wasn't really the perfect time to notice this but it's a revelation all the same. Jade is a huge lesbian.

"Wow, someone as pretty as you enjoys the crap I shitpost? Today must be my lucky day! Heh..."

The awkward laugh gave it away. Nelson sighed and looked over at Maria. Her face was entirely red and she was visably shaking at the knees. Maria was also a huge lesbian, wasn't she? Why are all the hot girls either taken or gay? Oh well. He can still bask in their beauty, Can he? Yeah, he can. Both are hot and willing models. It's fine. He also should get some points for setting them up in the end.

"Nelson? You look disappointed. Did I do something wrong again?"

Maria sat down next to Nelson on the towel. She leaned s little bit towards him, resting a bit on his shoulder. Jade watched this happen and looked Nelson in the eyes, thought his were pointed directly downwards. Jade plopped down to his other side and playfully put her chin on his shoulder.

"Don't be a Dissapointed Dan! You have nothing to be dissapointed over! Plus, you have a hot girl to your left that you get to take as many photos of as you want! What more could pervs like us ask for~?"

Jade really knows how to cheer a college student up, huh? The animator and the Collage artist both laugh at that silly statement, causing Nelson to as well. After the three of them calmed down Nelson sighed.

"Listen, I get it if you don't want to do this. You two can go hang out if you want. I don't even need this for my collection. I already have dozens of pictures. Go get an ice cream and have a nice time."

Nelson looked down. He could tell Maria and Jade were extanging looks. Maria placed a hand on Nelson's shoulder and Jade stood up and moved in front of Nelson before plopping on her knees in front of her. Her boobs were literally in his face but he didn't care. If she was a lesbian no use in fantasizing anyways.

"Uh oh, he's in a slump. Maria, help me here."

Maria nodded. Jade stood up again as Maria stood up. Maria was significantly taller than Jade, but at least shoulders up. Jade jumped up and Maria caught her and started holding her bridal style. Nelson felt their eyes on the top of his head, then their sighs of disappointment on his shoulders.

"Come on! Guys are supposed to like Yuri! Unless that's the problem..."

Jade got down and started pacing around, thinking. Maria kept looking between Nelson and Jade with a baffled expression over her pretty face. She then walked over and sat next to Nelson again. She tapped his shoulder and Nelson looked up to meet her deep chocolate eyes.

"Yuri is Lesbian Love in anime, right?"

Nelson nodded and he watched her face go completely red. She jerked her fsce away from his and looked down, clearly flustered. Nelson was concerned for Maria, so it was his turn to place his hand on Maria's shoulder. She shook her head very frantically before lookjinf back up at him. Her makeup was a mess. Nelson reached for some wet wipes he always keeps with him in his bag and passed them to her. She grabbed one and took off her makeup. In between wipes, Shen apologized.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to react that way. I'm just the worst, aren't I? I'm sorry for upsetting you."

She was done with the wipe. Her makeup was off revealing her natural beauty. Nelson held out her hand and he watched Maria look down and place the used wipe in his hand. Nelson just threw it into his bag, just like Maria with her camera two days ago, and he looked back Into her eyes.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you. You expected me to be straight, didn't you? You had a crush on me, didn't you? Everybody does, and everybody hates me after. I can go now. Sorry for ever bothering you Nelson."

Maria stood up to go, but Nelson also stood up and grabbed her wrist. Jade looked over and saw what was going on, so she bounced back around to the other side of Nelson and grabbed Maria's other wrist. Maria hung her head and froze, not even bothering to fight back. Nelson was honestly surprised she wasn't crying.

"I don't hate you. That's just you and that's fine. Why don't you And Jade have a nice day out? I was just about to pack up and go."

Nelson looked over at Jade. She looked shocked. Then her face twisted into a pout. She let go of Maria and Shen grabbed the collar of Nelson's white shirt, twisting it and bringing it down towards her. 

"You aren't going anywhere, Nell. It's all of us or none of us."

 Maria turned around, wiping her eyes and nodding. Her lips curled back up into a smile. Jade let go of Nelson as she walked over to Maria's side. As if this all was one big cliché, both girls stuck out their hands towards Nelson. 

Without a second thought, Nelson reached for both hands.