6.

Sia pov. (1 month later)

I decided after what happen to leave Quincy alone. He thinks I'm to young for him I can't face him anymore. He constantly texts me saying stuff like let's hang out,how sorry he is if he hurt my feelings and how much he misses hanging out with me. I feel bad enough that I threw my self at him and I got rejected. I drive to work and clock in. Today I'm taking orders.

"Hello How May I take your-" I stop when I see it's Quincy. How the fuck did he find out where I work.

"Mmmh let me get a number 3 and the reason you been fucking ignoring me."I'm shocked because I didn't think it was that deep that he'll show up to my work.

"Umm here's your number it'll be right out and I'm at work qin."I say trying to go the back but he grabs my arm.

"Nahh ion care talk to me fuckin now,before I make a Scene ."he says looking angry. This nigga really crazy he gon get me fired.

"Okay okay chill let me go on break."I say snatching my arm away from him.

"Chill with that fucking attitude sia,what I tell you about that shit."he says looking at me.i go on break and give him he's order.

"Quincy what do you want."he starts to eat and looks at me.

"I want to know why you act like I don't exist no mo."he says drinking he's drink.

"Quincy I don't -"he cuts me off

"Nahh I know why it's because I rejected yo ass ain't it."he says looking at me up and down.

"No it's not -"

"Don't lie to me sia,you mad cause ion want you." He starts to laugh. I get mad and get up but he grabs my arm and kisses me then let go and says

"Is that what you wanted,now sit yo ass down and talk to me."I turn red did he really just kiss me in front of all theses people.

"Why did you Kis-"

"Because I felt like it,and I know you wouldn't talk to me unless I did it."I roll my eyes.

"I'm coming to pick you up and you going to my place and we gon talk about some shit."

"I don't-"

"I don't care what you wanna do I'll be back when yo shift over and you better be here to."he grabs me and hugs me.

"I missed yo little annoying ass,don't ever ghost me again got it."he says holding my face. I nod my head and he kisses me on my check.

"Bye sia."

Oh my lord, what the hell has gotten in to him he was just saying how I was to young for him and now he kissing all up on me and demanding me to leave with him after my shift over.

(Shift is over)

I'm waiting out side for about 10 minutes than I see qin car and I hop in. We drive to he's place and he gives me some clothes to take a shower. He gives me some of he's boxers and a shirt that's way to big for me but smells really good. I get out the shower and I sit down next to him. He grabs me and starts kissing on my neck.

"What are you doing Quincy."

"Mmmh I missed you." But wasn't he just saying I'm to young for him.

"Stop wasn't you just saying I'm to young for you and you don't date people that's younger than you."he just looks at me and lays down.

"Who said I wanted to date you ma."wait what

"You was just kissing on me-"

"Okay I like kissing you and shit but I don't want you to be my girlfriend sia."I swear I would best he's ass if he wasn't so tall.

"Really qin."I say straight facing him.

"Yes really sia,I still don't date people younger than me but I'll kiss you and give you head."my face turns red when he mentioned head. I never had head before and. I'm being brought out of my thoughts by Qins voice.

"Mmmh ion wanna be with yo but you can be my friend with benefits,I think you sexy as hell and you stay getting me hard."

"I don't know benefits complicate things."

"Nah they won't as long as we keep feelings aside."I'm trying to get out of this because I'm a whole virgin.

"Qin I'm a virgin."he looks at me

"Sia I know you don't look like you know how to do nun."he start to laugh and my face turns red and I put my head down. He lifts my head up and kisses me.

"It's Ight ma Ima just Please you and teach you what to do for me later on."I think about it and do I really want to start doing stuff with someone I had a crush on since I was 16. Hell mother fucking yeah. He starts kissing and sucking on my neck. He's hands find my boobs and grab them even though it's nun to grab. He lifts my shirt up and pull my bra down. He sucks on my titis and puts he's hands in my pants. I never did none like this but it feels really good he stops sucking on my titis and pulls the boxers he gave me down. He's still fingering me and he puts he's mouth on my clit. I start to moan and I put my head in he's hair. I wish I could grab some hair but he had waves.

"Quincy!!!"I yell out he's name

"Mmmmh."when he started moaning that sent me over the edge I came and he sat up and tongue kisses me. I sit there and I can't believe I just experienced the best thing I ever felt in my life.

"Omg lets do it again."he start to laugh and kisses me some more.

"There's a lot more where that came from,just stick with me and ima have you cumming a lot sia."

"So we just friends with benefits."I ask just making sure again.

"Yup I don't want a relationship I just got out of one and plus your to young for me and-"

I cut him off by kissing him.

"Okay I get it we can still do this but not date,and we cut it off when one or the other starts seeing someone."I says smiling.

"Mmmh okay bet."he grabs my neck and we start kissing again.

************

Not edited