Part 1 - His baby

Year: 1978

I found myself waiting three hours in line for a Sex Pistols concert with my friend. I didn't care, though. I would never miss an opportunity like this no matter how long the wait.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Save my spot." "Sure thing." I walked off, leaving my friend to stand in the terribly long line of Sex Pistols fans.

I made my way to the back of the venue, looking around in the process. Without looking straight ahead, I walked into someone. "Ah, sorry.", I exclaimed, before looking up.

" 'S a'right, love." I could recognize that voice anywhere. The one and only Sid Vicious stood before me.

"Sid!", I almost screamed out.

"Yep, tha's my name. Ye a fan?", he said in his strong, British accent, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah, I am.", I said, grinning up at him with a small blush.

"Cool. Always nice to meet a fan." He winked.

"And its always an awesome, once in a lifetime opportunity to meet your favourite bassist." I giggled a little.

"Well, 'ere's yer chance. Nice to meet ya....", he raised an eyebrow, looking at me to finish the sentence.

"Oh, Y/N"

"Y/N. A lovely name for a lovely girl." He winked again.

"T-Thank you." I could feel my face heating up more.

"No worries. Tell ya wot, I gotta get to the stage. I 'ave a concert to play. I'll catch ya later, hopefully." He gave me another wink before walking past me, patting my shoulder in the process.

"See ya, Sid..." Mesmerized, I quickly ran to the bathroom before the concert started.

**Time skip**

Everyone finally walked into the concert venue. I walked to the front row with my friend, being eager for the concert to start.

A few minutes later, Johnny Rotten walked on stage, holding a microphone in one hand and waving with the other. Next, Sid Vicious strolled to the stage, holding his white bass around his neck with one hand. The rest of the band all followed close behind.

The first song they performed is 'God Save the Queen'. Sid singled me out in the audience and caught me staring at him, and looked and smirked at me. He continued glancing and winking at me during the entire song.

Two hours later, the concert ended. I was ready to leave when suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to find a security guard before me. "Sid wants to see you backstage.", he said. With a nod, I made my way to the back and found a door which said 'Sid Vicious'. I knocked on the door before opening it slowly.

" 'Ello there, Y/N. We meet again."

"Hey again, Sid.", I said, feeling a small blush on my cheeks as I closed the door behind me.

"Ya know, I've seen ya starin' at me. T'was quite distractin' " He put his hands into his leather jacket pockets as he walked closer to me.

"Oh, uhm... sorry about that."

"Don't be. T'was a good distraction. I enjoyed the feelin' of bein' watched by ya." He was now standing right in front of me.

"Thanks, I guess." I was looking up at him, feeling relief.

"Tell ya wot." He started, taking his hand out of his pocket, a packet of cigarettes with it. "Why don't'cha come back to the hotel with me. We could talk an' hang out more, ya know?" He took a lighter out of the other pocket before lighting the cigarette. "How's 'at sound?"