CHAPTER 6: FRIGID

This is of that man.

Curiosity gets the best of her.

She unfolds them and literally gasps at the content of the paper.

My Divine Miss Young-Min.

It had said—

With coils and coils of flourish twirls, patterns, little flowers and loves scribbled around it.

O boy —  

...

Jungkook's Point of View

After spending nearly a half an hour of private meeting in Won-Shik's room, I literally pull out my phone and start dialing.

Nam Joon : Ey, little brother.

Me : What's up, big brother?

Nam Joon : Doing good as always. You?

Me : Yah me too-- Clear your evening schedules next week.

Nam Joon : You're coming over--

Me : Yah, for the weekends.

Nam Joon : Have you seen eomma yet?

Me : Maybe tomorrow. Maybe a day after tomorrow. Who knows?

Nam Joon : You better. She's been nagging since yesterday. Where are you crashing by the way?

Me : At a friend's house.

Nam Joon : A girl?

Me : Maybe.

Nam Joon : Tsk— Player—

Me : An apple will not fall far from its tree you know.

Nam Joon : I guess they aren't.

Me : See you then.

Nam Joon : Like always.

Hm—

I slip the phone into my pocket and whistle my way to the car.

I take out a key, flick it and the car's automatic doors opens upward.

Some girls stop to take a better look at me but they don't hold my attention that long.

Not like that Miss Young-Min.

My Divine Miss Young-Min.

...

Young Min's Point of View

I sit on a stool, grabbing a glass of white wine in the middle of Tuesday afternoon while facing a demonstration from one of Suzanne's so-called-expert in woman's pleasure.

Yes, today is one of those days when she invited a regular, a.k.a Lady Bouxane, a wannabe platinum woman to show and promote pleasurable tools or, in a very much clear word, sexy stuff with the likes of lingerie, sex toys, and variety of contraptions.

I'm literally dragged here by Suzanne, one of the Hyun-Shik colleagues.

"I know you don't have anything to do Young-Min-ya. Come, let's live a little. Let's live dangerously," she has said.

She's prim and proper when I first met her. Always a perfect politician wife from the likes of me. I admire her for so long. As a mother of five, a perfect household, she's like the perfect example. Since day one, she had mentored, giving ideas and become my sole friend.

And now this—

The so-called gathering place for Women's Club.

I'm sucked into her world before I know I am.

The underground place for women only and their counterparts. That's what they claim this place to be. A secluded or should I say a hidden little bar only known to a very few people.

Strictly for women, it seems.

Not even a man bartender or workers could join in.

I'm not focusing on Lady Bouxane but more to Suzanne's idle talks among the ladies.

"Ladies, men are like dogs. They hump whatever that moves." said one lady with a nasal tone.

A series of laughter trailing to what the lady say.

"Ah—But a straight woman can't live without a man. Only a frigid can." Suzanne said.

Frigid.

That word has an effect on me.

"But how do you know that you're frigid?"

"Well, when the sex feels off or not giving such pleasure nor excitement. Being afraid of sex, resulting in a negligence of body contacts, then it's frigid."

"My husband hadn't touched me since he's sick. I had a mind to seek elsewhere for this matter. But can it be cured?"

"Girlfriend, we have all the contraptions you need here to make you pleasure yourself," Madam Bouxane cuts in our conversations.

Laughter erupts but the conversations continue.

"But, what kind of person would want to avoid sex? I think of sex like every day. Is that even normal?" a petite woman on my left joins the conversations.

"Only a patient partner could heal the frigid ones—it's a long recovery. Don't worry the urges will come back." The demonstrator, Lady Bouxane then said as she gazes around when finally aiming at me in the eye like she knows what's on my mind.

Don't look at me LADY—I had not known to that kind of pleasure since I had Hyun-Ki.

And before that too.

Even before Lee Hyun-Shik had died.