(1) Mission

Tzuyu's POV

It's so quiet, my shallow breathing is the only sound that I can hear. Why is the whole place color white? Where am I anyway? Everything seems odd. Where is everybody? Why am I the only one here?

“Hello? Is anyone out there?” I shouted, calling out to whoever can explain what's happening.

“Hello? Can anyone tell me where I am? Is somebo– Ahh! Where did you came from?!” I clutched my chest out of shock when this beautiful girl who can be defined as a goddess, suddenly showed up in front of me, sitting on a boulder which I don't know where did even came from.

“Hmm, you're pretty. Too bad your perfect face might be wasted. Poor human being” I was a little flattered but what is she talking about? She's weird...

“H-huh? Anyway.. Do you know where am I? Is this a dream or something? H-hey, what are doing?” I had to take some steps back when this odd girl started walking towards me while looking at me as if she's examining my whole being.

“You have nine months.” I think she was frowning but I wasn't really able to confirm it since she quickly turned around and I was left facing her back.

I was about to ask some questions again but she continued talking,

“A lost soul, that's what you are.” She faced me again but this time, with a serious look on her face.

“Lost soul? What's that?” I don't really understand anything right now. Is she just being weird?

“You've been in a severe accident and since you are badly injured, you're now in a coma for almost a week already. Your body is laying peacefully at a hospital bed at this moment. You,” She pointed her index finger towards me then she stepped closer to me and pointed her finger on my chest,

“You're just a soul.”

I blinked a few times then pried her finger away from me, “Are you on drugs on something?”

“Souls are so hard to deal with. Here, let me show you” With a snap of her fingers, an image of me in a hospital bed with some needles attached to my body which is surrounded by some machines came out of the blue.

It looks so real and the fact that I remember getting in a accident made me think things through. But how is this even possible? How can my soul be here when I'm laying right there on a hospital bed? What's happening?

“That's your body so therefore you sure are a soul. Do you believe me now?” I could only hear her talking to me but my attention was still on the image in front of me.

She snapped her fingers again and the image vanished from my sight.

“Focus, lost soul. You better listen to me well if you want to get back to your body. So okay, You're a lost soul and after I explain things to you, you would be sent to a place away from where your body is, it can be another country or some sort. And your mission is to find your way back to your body”

“That's easy” Since I'm a soul, well I have no choice but to believe her saying that I'm just a soul, I can just fly or teleport to that hospital like what they do in the movies.

“I'm still not done talking, lost soul. Because there's a twist, your memory would be erased and the only thing that you'll remember is your mission to find your body.” She explained things with a straight face so I don't really know what's going on through her mind.

“What?! Then it'll be impossible for me to find my way back!” I really hope that all of this is just a dream and things would be back to normal as soon as I wake up