Bonus Chapter

No One's POV

"Morning," said Bouncing Boy, who was just waking up.
"Morning," answered the rest of the legionnaires, who were having breakfast.
"Hey has someone seen Brainy or Superman, I haven't seen them in all morning," questioned Saturn Girl.

Answers came here and about, and the only thing those answers had in common is that no one where the two love birds were.

"Maybe, they're still asleep or maybe something bad happened to them," said Phantom Girl in alarm.
"Yeah, you may be right, Phantom Girl,"said Lightning Lad
"Ok, listen up," started Cosmic Boy, "We'll divide into groups of two, search around the HQ, comm the rest if you found them," commanded Cosmic Boy.
"Alright," agreed the rest of the legionnaires.

***************************************************************************************

And thus, started the search. The groups were Lighting Lad with Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl with Timber Wolf, Colossal Boy with Ferro Lad, Triplicate Girl with Bouncing Boy, Sun Boy with Star Boy, and Cosmic Boy with Matter-Eater Lad. Everyone searched everywhere for over an hour, but they didn't found the lovers until...

"Guys we found them," said Phantom Girl over the comm.
"Good job, Phantom Girl and Timber Wolf, where are you," said Cosmic Boy.
"In Superman's room," answered Timber Wolf.
"Alright, everyone meet there," said Cosmic Boy quickly.

About 10 minutes later every single legionnaire (minus Superman and Brainiac 5) was looking very intrigued into the door of the Man of Steel's bedroom.

"Should we wake them?" asked Bouncing Boy.
"No,let them be,"Saturn Girl answered.
"Yes, I have it captured in camera!" Phantom Girl exclaimed hanging a photo in the air, just ruining the cute moment.

Yeah everything is good in the Legion of Superheroes, even though things can be a little odd.

Hey guys I am back! Here is the bonus chapter I wrote for this book! Again please feel free to comment down below  and to request too. I would love to hear your Ideas! Sadly, this is the end of this book, but more books and chapters of my first book are coming out, so hang in there people. I'll see yonext time! That's all for now folks!😊