The Final Fight

My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. Like every day I started I was speeding down town with my super speed powers stopping crime. Every day went how it went until one day I didn't know if I would be able to help people or do anything for that matter ever again.

I woke up at 6:02 sharp, late as usual and got ready. With my speedy powers I was able to get ready in time, get a  Flash coffee from Jitters, and get to my job at CCPD as a Forensic scientist in time. The only problem was that I forgot to do my paperwork. After my boss saw what I forgot to do he told me to go home early and get more of my beauty sleep. I was upset, but after quickly packing up, I  sped out of there on my way to Star Labs.

Star Labs is the place where I found out I had powers and met some of my closest friends, professor Caitlyn Snow, Cisco Ramon, and Dr Harrison Wells. They were slightly shocked to see me there, but they didn't bother to stamper a word to me. Instead they told me the latest on crimes. Nothing seemed overly important until we got a massive sign of dark matter in one spot. Without hesitation I put on my sleek red suit and raced to the site. As reaching their I saw three familiar looking people. As I slowed down my heart stopped and my hope sank.

Strait ahead of me were the faces of my latest three rival speedsters. There was the Reverse Flash, Zoom, and Savitar. They welcomed me as an old friend as I quickly concluded that they were working together to finish what I did to them. I asked how they got there and all they knew was that the speed force (the source of our powers) gave them a second chance. After I contemplated that, Zoom charged forward and tried to swing his knife-like gloves at me, but with my recent training I was barely faster than him and dodged all his attacks. Right after that, Reverse Flash and Zoom again both charged. I managed to get the upper hand by ducking under one punch and then throwing one after. That sent both of them down, but there was still Savitar.

I was most scared of Savitar because he was basically me and he knew all my moves and he's from the future so he's quicker. Nevertheless I put my fists up and offered the fight. I started by throwing punches and trying to kick him, but it was no match as he was to quick and simply dodged everything. After I got tired from swinging at him, he went on the offensive, super sonic punching me five or six times, knocking me down. As I looked into his aluminum mask, he pulled out his blade in his arm and stabbed me right through the shoulder going strait through many bones. I was simply to weak and mostly too slow to beat the god of speed, Savitar.

After he pulled his blade out of me he stood back. With one final look at him I closed my eyes. I saw Harrison Wells, the old Harrison Wells in his wheel chair repeating three words. "Run, Barry run." Seeing it in my mind all the training all the sacrifice I managed to open my eyes and stand up. With the lighting filling my eyes I ran. Savitar still had the advantage, but I had the determination, landing punch after punch until I was standing and Savitar was not. As I watched him lie there I thought for once in my life to show no mercy and that's what I did as I started spinning faster and faster around Savitar until I unleashed the lighting out of my body into Savitar's, killing him.

It was over, I did it, I proved myself. There was only one thing to do and that was to go back to Star Labs and show the outcome. When I came back they cried of joy at my appearance. Caitlyn, being Caitlyn had to run some test, but it was at least over. As Caitlyn finished checking on me I decided to go home and surprise my wife Iris, and to do that paperwork I didn't do this morning.