Chapter 18: Fun

AN:

Privet version available only to those following me.

I am so very sorry, I had to of redid this chapter about a hundred times and i still don't like how it turned out. It's so short and I'm so sorry. Maybe you guys will have a different idea. Thank you so much to those have waited for me threw my procrastination and perfectionism, I'll try not to take so long next time...

I got the idea of the Mating connection from Varzanic. His stories are amazing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I woke up the next morning to my mother's voice. "Luccy!!! I'm home! Are you still asleep?"

"No mom, I'm up, I'll be down in a second." shit. she better not come in here....

"Stop yelling......." I laughed softly at the boy laying next to me, god his sleep voice was sexy.

"I have to get up, my mom's home," I tried to move but he tightened his grip on me.

"no.... mine......" I don't even think he's completely wake.. He is so cute, but I can't just sit here and look at him all day, I needed to go to my mom before she came in here. I reached out with my mind and found that Xander was just downstairs.

'Distract my mom,' I said in his head.

'Okay,' he said back, and was that a chuckle I heard in his voice? Oh well, I'll have to talk to him later.

I moved so that I could get out of Jeremy's arms and got dressed quickly. I pulled a blanket over him so that he wasn't just laying there in all his naked glory, I was the only one who was allowed to see that.I rushed down stairs and saw my mom talking to Xander and Ex. It doesn't look like they told her anything, so I'm fine for right this second.

"Hey mom," I said as I walked up to the little group.

"Hey sweetie, what took you so long?" she looked at me and tried fixing my messy hair. "You did just wake up, what were you doing all night?"

"We had a sleep over.." it was Xander that answered with his signature cocky smile.

"All of you?" she looked around and at Dante and Aiden.

"Yes mom, all of us," I chucked softly, it doesn't matter how old I am, she still treats me like a kid.

"okay.. " she walked into the kitchen, "you guys hungry?" and she started laughing.

"oh mom..." I chuckled with her, she always jokes around like that, she even goes and buys food just to have in the house just to eat once in a while. I think she just wants to feel human sometimes. She was human at one point and I think she misses it once in a while.

"Luccy? Luccy where are you?" a beautiful voice sounded from upstairs.

"I'm just downstairs Jeremy," I yelled up to him with a smile plastered on my face.

"So he slept over last night too huh?" my mom asked.

"Yeah..." I gave her a sheepish smile. And she squealed like a 16 year old fan girl. "What?" i asked starting to blush.

"You guys are so cute together!" she was basically jumping up and down at this point.

"who's cute together?" Jeremy asked coming down the stairs. I couldn't help but stare as he walked to the kitchen where we were all now standing. He looked so much different from what he did last night. His abs and chest were more defined and his skin was back to normal. He almost seemed to glow, he's just so perfect.

"Hello Jeremy, it's nice to see you again," my mom said as she extended her hand. Jeremy took it and shook it.

"It's nice to see you again too." he let go and raped his arms lightly around my waist, his bare chest pressing against my arm, his lose shorts sitting low on his hips....

"Stop drooling." Xander said hitting me upside the head softly. Everyone started laughing at me as I turned a bright shade of pink.

"oh shut up..." I buried my face in Jeremy's chest and they just laughed harder.

"okay okay, enough making fun of him.." my mom said with a giggle still playing on the end of every syllable. "While I was out, I got you guys some new toys," at these words both Ex and Xander brightened up. It doesn't mater what is happening in life, or what mood we are in, when mom brings home toys, it always means a day of fun. She dumped the bags that she had been carrying around on the table and there laid an assortment of water guns.

A sadistic grin played on the lips of all of us as we all rushed towards the table and garbed a gun, even Dante and Aiden joined in, we are all children at hart. I quickly picked mine out and headed to the backyard where the pool was located and filled mine up and waited for someone to come within range. It wasn't long until Ex came into range and I started firing at him and he shot back. Soon everyone was shooting and yelling in the backyard as mom watched from the patio door.

Laughs and screams and water and yells could be heard from all directions. We were all soaked to the bone, but we weren't going to stop anytime soon. That's when Ex ended up pushing Dante into the pool, and that's when war truly started. Everyone was pushing everyone into the water without falling in themselves, and then only me and Jeremy where left standing.

"Is it going to be you or me?" Jeremy said taunting me as he walked towards me.

"both," I said pushing him in when he got close enough and I jumped in. He kissed me when I surfaced.

"Ewww, stop that," Xander said as he splashed us, I just laughed and clung to Jeremy trying to keep the water out of my eyes. This is how everything should be. Everyone laughing and having a good time, all of us together. All thats missing from this wonderful moment is...

"Katherine? You home?" a voice range from the front of the house.

"D'Angelo?!" my mother said excitedly running towards his voice.

"Dad...."