8.

*LUKE'S POV*

I drove home quickly, as my vision started getting blurry. I cant believe she would do that. After all we had been through, she calls it nothing? I get out of my car, slamming the door, and the paparazzi shout at me and i shove them off. I enter the tour bus and slam the door, and the boys quickly come over to me. "Are you okay Luke?" They ask at once and i shake my head and take off my shoes quickly and i go over to the bathroom and slam the door, in Calum's face rudely. "Luke!" I lock the door, and strip down and turn the shower on with the heat all the way up. "Luke!" I hear the boys shout from behind the door and i get in the shower and gasp as it burns me.

I stand in the shower, with the water burning hot, but my body is numb, as my mind spins, i pinch the bridge of my nose as the tears flow freely down my face. I wipe my eyes and a sob escapes me and i cover my mouth. Don't fall apart Luke, Don't. I tell myself and wipe my now bloodshot eyes. I turn the shower off and grab a towel, and i dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my waste securely and i look at myself in the mirror, I'm a mess. "Fuck." I mutter and shake my head as i wipe my eyes. I open the bathroom door slowly and the guys look at me and then my bloodshot eyes.

I walk past them quickly only for Calum to hold me back. "Luke, we know what happened..." He tells me and i just turn around and rip away from his grip, only to be pulled back again. "Fuck off." I mutter at him, and he lets go of me and i walk quickly back to my bunk. I grab some clothes to sleep in and change quickly and i go into the kitchen to get something to eat. I find a granola bar and walk back to my bunk, and sit down on it and i close the curtain. I eat my granola bar slowly as my mind goes blank, and i feel empty. I hear somebody knock on the wood on the side of my bed. "Luke, i just wanted to remind you that we have another concert tomorrow and we have to be up at 7:00." Ashton tells me. "Okay." I speak lowly and quietly. I lie down and and stare blankly at the ceiling and i eventually fall asleep restless.

***********

I woke up and opened up my curtain to find the boys already dressed. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" I ask them. "You need the most sleep you can get for the concert tonight." Michael tells me. "Why?" My voice cracks and i quickly grab some jeans and a tank top. "Thats why." He points to my throat and i realize i have a sore throat. I rush to the bathroom and get changed quickly then i run a hand through my hair and i throw on a pair of jeans. "Okay , I'm ready." We leave the tour bus and make our way to the van we use to drive from and to the stadium. We gather in quickly and the boys talk and i just sit there staring out the window blankly. Once we arrive at our sound check and get set up we start out with our first song, Don't Stop. My voice cracks during the song and I'm off pitch. "Fuck!" I mutter and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"It's okay Luke, lets just try again." Calum tells me and i nod and we start over. My voice only cracks once and I'm on pitch. Once we go through our songs and fix everything its already 4:30, and we are going to our dressing rooms. Lou is currently styling my hair and i go onto Twitter and check whats trending. #LUKEISSINGLE and #SUKEISFAKE . I check Sydney's Twitter only to find the tweet still there, so i decide to tweet something.

Me and Sydney are only friends. S'All.

I press tweet and i get tons of favorites and retweets in a matter of seconds, also i get replies to my tweet. I frown and read some. "Good Sydney is a bitch." And "What a slut." I close the Twitter app just as Lou finishes my hair and i go to pick an outfit.