19

"Rest well, Hana. We will visit you when we have free time. Don't worry about your condition here. I already hired two bodyguards to guard your suite. I'll call you tonight." Mr Park waves goodbye at me while pulling Woojin to come with him.

"Don't forget to call me too. I'm your BFF right?!" Woojin shrieks until both the Parks leave my suite.

I feel empty when I only see myself in this big suite. Is this how rich people live? It's so boring and too strict. Maybe that's why Mr Park lives next to my house..?

I turn on the huge screen sized television by pressing the buttons on the remote control. The audio really wants to make my ears turn deaf. I totally have no idea how does the remote acts. I end up leaving the television switched on without changing to my favorite channels. I lie down on the leather sofa in front of the TV, calling Mr Park as soon as possible.

"Hana.. What's wrong? I just want to leave the hotel and you already called. Do you missed me that bad?" He snickers.

"Help me.. I don't know how to change channels using this weird remote controls. And you can hear the audio, right? Come here and demonstrate every appliance here, please. They all looked like a high standard that I haven't used ever in my life." I comment.

"For my beloved Hana, don't worry. I will come there as quick as I could. Do you want me to bring Woojin too?" He asks.

"Just do what you want. I'll be waiting for you to help me here with this techno problems." I sigh, hanging up the call.

  ◇ ◇ ◇  

The sound of the door unlocked gives me butterfly in my stomach. I run to the front door to see Mr Park appears in front of me. And there he is, still beautifully dressed. He ruffles my hair right after he saw me, taking me to the living room with him.

He presses each of the buttons, telling me their functions. I try to remember each of them because he explained too fast. My face changes when he can't stop demonstrating like a robot. All of his words enter my right ear and went back out of my left ear. I sigh, leaning on the sofa looking at him with an uninterested look.

He pauses when he realizes that I've already backed off from him. He comes closer to me, asking me what's the matter. I stay silent, shutting my tight. I look away avoiding his gazes that are looking straight into my round black eyes. He holds my hand, kissing it like how a prince always did to a princess.

"Dear Hana, what's wrong with you? Did something bother you?" He asks with cute voice.

I can't resist when he did that cute voice. He said that he always wanted to look manly in front of me but I see on his side is cuteness. His rabbit-like expression flutters my heart even more.

"Okay, I gave up being silent. You're too fast when you're explaining, I can't even understand a thing. That's why my mood changes." I confess.

He cups my face, gazing into my eyes deeply. "I'm sorry Hana.. So what should I give you? A kiss? A shy kiss?" He asks.

"How about a back hug..?" I suggested.

He hugs me from behind, holding the remote right in front of my sight. "I will repeat back my demonstration only for you. Listen to it carefully and if you have some difficulties, just tell me. I will tell you each one of them slowly." He whispers while snuggling on the nape of my neck.

After a while, he finishes explaining all those buttons on the remote control that once confusing me. I glance at the wall clock - 8PM. Awh.. It's already dinner time. He must wants to get back home and I will be alone here again.

"I think that's all that you need to know. Other appliances are not that difficult to use. Well.."

"Kajima (Don't go)... I want to eat dinner with you as well. It's already 8PM." I give him an excuse for him to stay in my suite.

"Hana.. It's a hotel, so for the foods everything provided in buffet way. Just pick whatever you eat, it's free at charge." His answers disappoint me.

I heave a long sigh. "Yeah.. I forgot about that too. You must have a lot of things to be settled down, right? It's better for you to go now.. Goodbye." I take him to the front door, walking back to the sofa with sad feelings lingering around me. 

"Hana.. Can I get a goodbye kiss at least?" He asks.

I don't give him any answer, entering my bedroom instead. Is it hard for him to spend sometimes with me? He already approved me as his girlfriend but why he can't grant most of my wishes. He must be ashamed to show me to the crowd, right?

Why I'm thinking negatively now? But why do I feel what I said just now is true..?

T B C