Chapter Five: Backwards Relationship

Prussia was awake and just in his boxers holding Hungary to his chest. He couldn't believe he had gotten this far with her, what with all the years of her beating him up, and knocking him around with a frying pan and all. He was sure she'd continue banging him in the head with a frying pan though. Old habits die hard.

        Anyway, he felt kinda fuzzy and weird seeing her wearing just his shirt, her soft breathing as she was sleeping. "Hey, Elizaveta....you avake?" He asked softly. A small "mhm" came from her. He leaned in and took in her scent. "you need a bath Elizaveta." 

She smacked him hard in the chest, "It's all your fault! anyway!" He only laughed and she sighed and sit up and he pecked her lips earning a slight scowl. "I could go with you." He offered with that smoldering smirk he used, she blushed and nodded. "Come with me. But, tub or shower?" 

"Shower." She nodded and got up, him watching, and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "All i have is lady soap ya know." She called to him, which wasn't needed for. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her neck, "I don't mind, i like it." Prussia whispered into her ear. Hungary shoved him off and put the stuff in the shower and took her shirt off and got in.

Prussia chuckled and took his-wait.....these weren't his boxers. "Hungary....who's boxers are these?"

She poked her head out of the shower, "HEY! those are mine from when i thought i was a boy!" she was blushing but not more than Prussia. He just shrugged it off and got in with her. 

"You hurt my manly pride." 

"Oh well." He scowled and grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head and had her back to him. She squealed and looked down at her feet in shame, "PRUSSIA VAT THA HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" she yelled at him. "

"You have to make up for hurting my manly pride."

"I didn't do zat , you did!" He  started kissing her neck then stopped and was looking straight at the back of her head. she could feel his eyes burning holes into her skull. 

"Elizaveta.." She heard something in his voice again, the same as on the couch, "I love you Hungary. I always have since we were children...even when you believed you weren't i girl i knew you were and i regret not telling you that. Maybe things would have turned out differently, but i tell you now that i love you more than anything. I want to know if we can be in a relationship now." He searched desperatly for her eyes and she turned to look at him from over her shoulder.

"How can i know i can trust you? You are part of the bad touch trio and have flirted with countless girls. And how do i know you've never...done it with someone else before me?" he pondered this a minute then spoke into her ear, "you're my first time Lizzy, and i promise it is you that i love."

She nodded, "I love you too Gilbert. And yes we can be in a relationship."

"Will you go on a date with me after our shower?"

"Yes i will. but one thing.'

"vhat is it?"

"I think we've done this whole relationship thing a little backwards."