Family issues

"Where's Chris?" I ask Kelly. "Boys changing room" she replies. I walk over. "You can't go in there" She yells. I walk in. "Chris!" I yell. I see jack and Daniel jump. Corbyn laughs at them. "You can't be in here" Daniel says. I shrug. "When has that ever stopped me?" I ask. Chris emerges from the back of the lockers. "He's right you know" He says. "Your daughter is out there upset because she hasn't seen you for the past six months" I tell him. "K-Kira is out there" he stutters. "Yeah She is, what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask. "Six months, you haven't seen your daughter" I say. "Kasey took custody of them" he says. "Wat about Carson, you've seen him" I say. "He's eighteen, Kira is seventeen" he says. "That's not an excuse" I reply and walk out of the changing room. "He's coming" I say rolling my eyes.

"Hurry up!" Sahara yells at me. "Calm down woman" I yell back. "Stop texting Carson and get your ass out here" she exclaims dragging me out. "Holy shit" she says in shock. "You look gorgeous" she says.

"It's actually something I'd wear" I say looking at myself in the mirror

"It's actually something I'd wear" I say looking at myself in the mirror. I tie up my hair in a high pony tail. "You girls ready?" Kelly asks. "Yeah coming" I say and walk out. "Is the sizes correct?" Kelly asks. "Yeah all good" I say. I walk over to Jonah. "Why do you make the simplest thins gorgeous?" He asks. "It's natural" I say laughing. "Trust fund baby" Kelly says. We practice the dances. Jonah sings his solos his voice captivates me, he's so good. We continue to dance.

"Practice is over" Kelly says. I race Asia into the change rooms. "Ha I win" she says with a smile. "Damn who are you?" Sahara asks. I get changed back into my normal clothes. "By girls" I say. "Nice meeting you" Asia calls. I walk out. "Kira went with Chris" Kelly tells me. I nod. Kelly walks upstairs. Zach comes over and takes Sahara away. They drive off. The other boys are still here with Logan. I search my bag and everything. "What's the matter?" Jonah asks. "Sahara has my keys" I say. "I hate doing this" I groan and go over to my car. Thankfully it's unlocked. I open up a compartment in my car and see wires. I hit wire my car until it turns on.

I come out. Logan looks shocked and speechless. "Who are you?" He asks. "Ella" I reply. He smiles. "Can I come to your house?" Jonah asks. "You took your sweet precious time" I say. "See ya guys" Jonah says I climb into the drivers seat. We drive off to my apartment.

I unlock the door and see a puppy. "Oh my god" I squeal and pick up the beagle. I pat it and hug it. "Give me like ten thousand years" I say playing with the puppy. He jumps around and wags his tail. I laugh. I see Jonah recording. "What are you doing?" I ask. He shrugs. "Your recording this" I say. I get up with the puppy. "Look at this face" I say to the camera. "Your so weird" he says laughing. "You love me" I say kissing his cheek. He stops recording. I walk up to my room with the puppy. Jonah follows. I sit on my bed playing with the puppy. He gets his phone out again and records on his Instagram story. "I'm being replaced guys" he says. "I wouldn't replace you" I say. "Really" He says getting excited. "Yeah if I do your mom and I can't be friends" I say. "Your so mean" he says. "You love me" I say. He stops recording. The door opens and the puppy runs downstairs. I hear Sahara squeal something. Jonah closes the door and locks it. He lays beside me. I face him. "Why are you so tall?" I ask. He shrugs. He moves me so I'm level with his face. He kisses me. I kiss him back.

We're watching a Harry Potter movie. He's so focused on the laptop. It's cute. His thumb slowly rubbing circles around my hip. "Ella?" I hear Sahara yell from my door. "What?" I Tell. She opens the door. "Told you" I say to Jonah. "That's cute" Zach says looking at us. "What's up?" I ask Sahara. "Your phone and Jonah's phone won't stop blowing up" she says. She gives me my phone. "It's from your insta story" I tell Jonah. "That's so cute" Sahara says watching the Instagram story. "Well bye, I'm gonna play with smoosh" she says. "Smoosh?" I question. "The dog" she says. "We are not calling the dog smoosh" I say. "Sure we aren't" she says closing my door. I snuggle into Jonah as he continues drawing circles on my hip.

I wake up and see him beside me, he hasn't moved instead he is watching the next Harry Potter movie. He pauses the movie. "What time is it?" I ask. "Six" he replies. "That's why I'm hungrier than usual" I say. I get up and walk downstairs. "Post mates?" I ask him. "Sure" he replies. "What do you want?" I ask. "Chipotle" he replies. "I'll go ask the others" I say. I knock on Sahara's door and hear laughter. "Hey guys" I say as she opens the door. "Do you guys want chipotle?" I ask. "Yeah, can we go out and get it?" Sahara asks. "Sure" I reply.

We all walk to chipotle. "Zach and I might get McDonald's instead" Sahara say. "That's fine" I reply. We go in and order. We walk out with our food. "No, you cannot have the food" I tell Jonah. "Please" He says. I shake my head. He picks me up. I squeal. People look but I don't care. He grabs the bag and eats his chips. "Aww look" I hear Logan say. "Hey Logan" I say. "Hey that's mine" I exclaim as Jonah drinks my milkshake. He smiles cheekily. "Give it" I say. E hands it over. "What are you doing?" I ask Logan. "Getting food" he replies. "Ok have fun" I say. "See ya guys" Logan says. Jonah waves bye.