Chapter ※『 2』※

Katsuki P.O.V

Hugging Izuku's body close I rested my head on his chest hoping for a beat or thump, a sound that could indicate that I would not have to see the love of my life being lowered into the ground.

That hope shattered when I heard nothing, complete scilence.

Crying, sobbing, screaming, begging for him to come back, I didn't even notice the paramedics take De-Izuku from me.

I sat in the back of the ambulance my hand intertwined with Izuku's, some of the paramedics started to patch up his wound while others worked on getting his heart to start again.

Seeing as they stopped trying to restart his heart and started giving him some blood I guessed they had restarted it.

Once we got to the hospital Izuku went straight to surgery while I waited in the waiting room.

2 days after the incident I went to see Izuku who was still asleep.

What I was not expecting to see was Izuku sitting up looking out the window, the window was open so the breeze brushed through his hair making it sway side to side.

After I closed the door, Izuku looked at me, he looked startled, but when he saw my face he gave me the brightest smile.

Running towards him I was about to jump and give him a hug when I thought about his wound.

I stood there fists shaking, tears running down my check, I fell, leaning onto his bed for support "You idiot, why did you do that, you nearly died".

Izuku brushed his hand through my hair "because I love you Kacchan" he lifted my head and kissed me on my lips.

A/N: sooo, it was supposed to end at chapter 1 but I couldn't have a bad ending.