Forgotten Memories

So we were all in the Undertakers shop, and we hear the familiar red-head reaper call Sebastian. He/she (whatever you wanna call him) started saying stuff like "oh Bassy you and me are like"yada yada yada I tuned them all out and started to fall asleep, Its been a LOOOONG day! And with my hand at the right side of my face I fell asleep...

----------------Dream------------------

It was...me? with another little boy with black hair I cant see his face his back is facing my face and we were playing in my old back yard..

"Hey lori! Promise me we will always be good friends! please?" the little boy "yeah! forever and ever and rest of the world! till the ends of time!" Little me replied striking a heroic pose. Then 2 men, one being my father with red fiery hair, a black wife beater (weird name) and black yoga pants. The other man was one of daddies second best man from the hell-realm, he had the little boys black hair and he had red eyes.

"So the deal is set am I correct?" the man said "

he better take good care of my little girl" "oh he will"

"then the arranged marriage is set" "*sigh* yes" dad said running his fingers through his hair.

"well we will be taking our leave and remember on her 25 birthday for her to have some freedom...tc'mon _____ lets go" he said to the little boy

"Bye Lori!!" He hugged little me "bye ____" I said back and.....

--------------end of dream------------

"Mhd" "lonjh" Lori" "lori! "I got this

THE CHICKENS ARE ON FIRE" carly.....

I woke up " CHICKENS?!" Carly was laughing Sebastian was next to me and Ciel was facepalming.

"You fell asleep" said sebastian but we weren't in the undertakers shop, we were in the carriage at the Phantomhive manner.

"Why didn't anybody wake me up?!" I shouted "because you were tired and sebastian didn't have the heart to wake you" said Carly with hearts in hands

I blushed and stormed out of the Carriage into my room. I changed and lied myself in bed and started thinking of my dream...It was so vivid and it looked almost....real.

That little boy........looked so much...like....

I fell asleep

___________________________

Sorry its short but thats the end of this Chappie. :3

So how's it going you guys? XD sorry for that "clifthanger" im pretty sure you know who the boy is anyways

Please vote, comment and follow if ya want feed back is appreciated! thanks!!