32

Beyoncé watched as Nicki twerked on her making her even more hard. They already had 2 rounds of sex but obviously nicki was still in the mods. Beyoncé shook her head trying to take it all in. She placed her hand on her ass which made her stop and turn around.

N: you know you can't touch

B: why

N: because I'm taking care of you. I want you to relax.

She said laying her back on the bed. Nicki slowly took off her bra and Beyoncé reached arms up in the air.

B: gimme gimme gimme

Nicki laughed and leaned down and kissed her making Beyoncé wrap her arms around her back.

B: mmmmm you're beautiful

She said as she moved some hair behind her ear as she gazed into her eyes while Nicki couldn't stop smiling.

B: simply delicious

They both cracked up and rested their foreheads against one another.

N: I love you

B: I love you too

Nicki moved her head into the crook of Beyoncé's neck

N: I'm so glad I met you. Imagine if we never crossed paths

B: thankfully we don't need to worry about that. But I'd probably be one depressed girl. Things started to look up when I met you. Not just because of the job. You helped me with my confidence as well

Nicki smiled and kissed her cheek.

N: you helped me too baby... I didn't know how good love could feel till I met youuuuuuu

She exaggeratedly sang as she sat back up on her which made Beyoncé burst out laughing. She kissed her hand and stared into her eyes lovingly.

N: you're so cute

She said before quickly leaning down and pecking her lips several times.

N: you wanna go to sleep?

Beyoncé nodded and they got in bed. Beyoncé spooned Nicki and turned the light off before she wrapped her arms around her. She kissed the back of her neck and rested her face into it.

B: love you baby

She whispered.

Nicki turned over and kissed her passionately. She realise she couldn't really stop kissing or showing some type of affection towards Beyoncé and she didn't see a problem with it. She figured since she heard what Rihanna came out with at the studio and she instantly knew it was lies she's felt more able to trust Beyoncé.

N: I love you more. Goodnight

She said before she nestled her face into her chest. She felt like everything was going so good and was progressing and she wanted everything to stay that way.

B: goodnight

She said kissing her temple before going to sleep...

THE NEXT MORNING

Beyoncé laid awake admiring her girlfriend sleeping while she stroked her hair back. Suddenly Nicki yawned and Beyoncé scrunched up her nose as Nicki started to open her eyes.

N: morning. What's wrong?

B: think you may wanna brush your teeth babe

Nicki gasped and covered her mouth and went to get out of bed to brush her teeth when Beyoncé pulled her back.